Hey guys

Normally a regular in the metal forum, but I was giving a Guitar Legends compilation as a present and they were on it (a song called 'Am I Evil? Yes I Am), I thought it was some really top class rock. Has anyone else heard/been to see them before?

Cheers
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
yeah ive seen them b4 when they supported megadeth in 2005 (wht a combo!). they were really gd, real classic rock with sum pounding riffs. i have 1 of their albums (think its called "the white album", though im not sure) the album is great but the recording could be better imo. havent heard much of them since then i.e. if they have new albums etc
Yeah, fantastic band Am I Evil is a excellent song, it's such a shame when people come upto me and tell me Metallica wrote it .
Hell yeah, Diamond Head rule!

Unfortunately, most people will only remember them as a band Metallica did a cover of.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
Hell yeah, Diamond Head rule!

Unfortunately, most people will only remember them as a band Metallica did a cover of.

yeah, wasnt it garage inc metallica covered them in?.... but i agree diamond head rule on their own !
I think Lars Ulrich said that Metallica combined Diamond Head and Motorhead to get there style.

"Am I Evil" is from Diamond Head's "Living on Borrowed Time" album. The songs on the album are quite good but somehow it never sounds heavy enough.
Metallica added the necessary balls to the sound to make it work.