Page 1 of 2
For sale is an Epiphone 'Boneyard' Les Paul (Joe Perry sig. model).

It is an upgrade model from the Standard series and houses features unique to this model.
The most notable are the pair of genuine Gibson Burstbucker pickups, which are used in USA Gibson Les Paul models.

It's in great condition.

Let me talk it through along with the pictures.

This guitar had a unique 'aged tiger' finish selected by Joe Perry himself. It is a real looker and certainly the one that stands from the crowd.

Due to the notoriously malfunctioning nature of Epiphone branded pickup selector switches, I have upgraded the selector switch to a Japanese made one (picture above) last week. This alone costs over £20.

Here is the photo of the back of the headstock. Note the tuners used. They are a faithful Epiphone branded replication of the classic Kluson tuners which make it look vintage. Also the 'Epiphone Limited Edition Custom Shop' stamp adds just a tad of class to it.

The front of the headstock is also a faithful replication from the Gibson custom shop model, where you can see the imposing 'Boneyard' logo stamped on.

Note the back and neck of the guitar is in black finish.

The body is composed of mahogany with a maple cap.

Take a close look at the volume and tones pots. Compared to its other Epiphone counterparts, the pots themselves are different in design. Also, as a helpful tool, metal markers are inplace to aid in indication.

The sound is nothing short of amazing. Trust me when I say it sounds on par with Gibsons I have played. Sounds pristine in clean settings which is more than suitable for some mellow tunes or jazz, and can digest any distortion you throw at it.

The price is currently running at £295 including a gig bag, tuners and other accessories. Negotiation is possible. It is located in the London area. This guitar new on it's own would set you back around £500 - £600.
Remember I have already upgraded the pickup selector switch to save the buyer the hassle.
Also as good gesture, I decided to throw in a free pack of strings in preference to the buyer.
I'm willing to provide sound clips to interested buyers when requested.

If you are still unsure, here's a link to a review:
http://www.epiphone.com/reviews.asp?ProductID=229

If anyone is indeed interested please feel free to PM me and I'll contact you ASAP. Also, if you have any questions about this guitar than please feel free to ask aswell.
Last edited by Hemani Co at Sep 7, 2007,
Execelent bro

i would keep it and sell it in like 25 year's
probably tripple in value!!!
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Shipping to the states would pose a problem for me unfortunately due to high postage cost and the fear of damage to the guitar during delivery. If there are any safe and uncomplicated method or ideas anyone have to suggest then please feel free.
Also up for sale is a BOSS ME-50 multi effects pedal including the official BOSS AC Adapter. The adapter is fairly new, bought at around £20 and the pedal itself works perfectly fine apart from scratches on the metal exterior.
It's not a serious sale but I'd ask for around £140 boxed and ready. I'll add some bits and accessories along with it. Price is negotiable.
Last edited by Hemani Co at Sep 9, 2007,
how much is that in $US dollars
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
I PM'd you.
Get in touch or PM me bacl.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Well actually the 20 pounds includes matching orange tip and quality solder wire that I used to replace the switch. So in total it cost me roughly 20 pounds.
I'd trade for my two older guitars. Check my profile if you're interested. Its the Jay Turser and the LTD-AX. I bought both originally for $325 Can. a piece. I'm just looking to upgrade to a better one for my older two.
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by Hemani Co
what do you have in mind

I just wondered if 295 was the lowest that you could go, as I am a little straped for cash atm
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by Hemani Co
make an offer and i'll see what i can do

£270?
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
£275? How would you expect payment? Is that including delivery?
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
delivery is always the tricky part. Are you coming down to London any time soon?
Quote by Hemani Co
delivery is always the tricky part. Are you coming down to London any time soon?

I don't expect to be no

How would you expect payment? Paypal?
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
What is your postcode?
I need to get a quote.
I will have to charge extra for delivery.
Last edited by Hemani Co at Oct 26, 2007,
I haven't been on this forum for a while and the day I do I come across THE guitar I have been after for ages!!!!!

How much shipped to Liverpool?

Many thanks.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
Give me an address and I'll get a quote for delivery. Most likely would be parcel force. From past experience you should expect around 20 Pounds extra on top of the asking price. So around 315. Like I said, give me the address and I'll find out the delivery charge.
Quote by Hemani Co
What is your postcode?
I need to get a quote.
I will have to charge extra for delivery.

PM'ed you my postcode.
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I'd be expecting around 20 pounds for the cheapest delivery option on Parcel Force. I'll get back on it today.
u can get shipped for like £13..to anywhere in UK bar the highlands.
interparcel.com..good site..cheap reliable postage!
bloody nice guitar tho..
I'd rather use a service I've used before and can rely on. But I'll look into it.
Last edited by Hemani Co at Oct 27, 2007,
If I had the money I'd buy it. Those are fantastic guitars!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I really, really want it!!! Been after one for absolutely ages!!!

I was even in London last weekend!!!

I really haven't the funds at the moment but would be willing to sell some gear to finance the deal.

Let me know if nobody wants it and I'll see what I can do.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
I'm not in a big rush to sell it so people make offers and I can give them some time I'm hopinh it'll leave my hands by end of this year, possibily end of february. I just need the money in time for the next London Guitar Show (if there is going to be one next year).
Be warned though it is a first come first serve basis if you have the full money to pay immediately.
Page 1 of 2