how do you tune a guitar with a locking bridge? I can't figure it out.. and i don't want to break anything.. haha.
It's a pain in the ass really. Very hard because once you tune one string the other goes down or up just try to tune them a bit more down than the original tuning so when you lock again they become normal. Afterwards use the bridge to tune it perfectly.

EDIT: DON'T forget to open the locks first. Otherwise you'll end up with a broken string.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Quote by Attack
It's a pain in the ass really. Very hard because once you tune one string the other goes down or up just try to tune them a bit more down than the original tuning so when you lock again they become normal. Afterwards use the bridge to tune it perfectly.

EDIT: DON'T forget to open the locks first. Otherwise you'll end up with a broken string.

Not with a ZR bridge!

Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Open all the locks at the top, then tune E, then A, then E,A,D, then E,A,D,G, then E,A,D,G,B, and so on and so on. Get it to as close as you can, then lock all the top locks, and use the fine tuners on the bridge to get it perfect. Then don't overdo the tremolo or hit it against anything so you don't have to go through the chore of repeating it for a while