Page 1 of 5
Are any of you with me? Against teen sex and promiscuity?
Vocal Chords.
Bass Guitar.
Band:
Galleries

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
^+1

Quote by Wratheh
Damnit! Oh well, +1 anyway.
Virgins are always my first choice.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by johnny_tapia
Why would you choose such a thing?

Because they can't get laid and it makes them feel better about it?
I am!

(because I think that if some girl would like to sleep with me she would sleep with anyone making her a *****.)
Military use of children?

Infantry.
im almost 15 now, and im gonna try to stay a virgin till im 16.. that way if i get some girl preggo i can at least drive back n forth to work to support the baby
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I'm all for sex and promiscuity, I'm just not getting any!

But it's commendable.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
me me me. Im with you. lolx
WHERE'S MY BAND???
WHERE'S MY PICK???????
overrated lameness

who the **** CHOOSES to stay a virgin?
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
TS needs to get laid BIG TIME.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_tapia
Why would you choose such a thing?

PWNED!!!!!
Quote by denizenz
I'm not a virgin...but I was till I was married. Does that count?

That's what I'm saving it for... maybe not. Girlfriend wants to do it... badly. So do I. But it's not promiscuous.
Vocal Chords.
Bass Guitar.
Band:
Galleries

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
^+1

Quote by Wratheh
Damnit! Oh well, +1 anyway.
i am!

if a girl actually wanted to sleep with me i'd probly shout at her and say "don't be stupid"
lol
Top lel.
The more of these guys out there the better the chances are for us guys.
And to the guy that said if a chic would sleep with him, she'd sleep with any one... talk about high self esteem.
Quote by denizenz
I did jack ass...

you had sex after you got married right? im talkin about people who want to die virgins. they really suck imo.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Quote by electricwizard_
you had sex after you got married right? im talkin about people who want to die virgins. they really suck imo.

haha are there people like that?
really I think the whole waiting til marriage is sweet and all but you don't get good at something unless you practice. It is possible the one you marry is not right for you sexually. Sex is so damn good..I can't imagine going this long without it. Can't miss what you haven't had I suppose. But why live life and miss out on experiences? Not too smart, you can be smart and have sex and not make babies or get diseases. Just be smart about it and stop making excuses.
Quote by tobysaurus

to true, +1
Oh, you guys are all sad. Let people have their own opinions, ffs. If someone doesn't want to have sex, leave it to them to make that decision. Forcing your views on people isn't cool.
By....Choice? Aw lame I'm in the wrong thread. Where's the "Virgins without a choice" thread.
[Sig goes here]
Well...

I do sorta belong here....

I held off the sex all along till i was with my gf... Cuz it wasn't the "right time" for it yet....
Eventually she left me to go n screw this other dickhead....!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Oh, you guys are all sad. Let people have their own opinions, ffs. If someone doesn't want to have sex, leave it to them to make that decision. Forcing your views on people isn't cool.

I didn't know you were a virgin Suzie
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Whether or not you have sex makes no difference to anyone but people you have sex with, it doesnt make you a better person or infact any different if you do or dont do anything, regardless of your justification PERIOD.

Dont lock my threads
NotTheSun, ebay it off, some creepy old man will probably pay a bit for some fresh meat.

You get to shake the V's and you'll earn some €€€ for a new epiphone sg or w/e...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Exactly, I don't agree with it, but there's no need to mock.
Quote by denizenz
That sounds a bit like a threat to me...I wouldn't make such bold demands if I were you.

What are you going on about??
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I expect you'll be defending those who choose to have sex when those who chose abstinence get on their high horses and tell them they're worse people for their decision next time a sex thread comes up? Just checking.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Well...

I do sorta belong here....

I held off the sex all along till i was with my gf... Cuz it wasn't the "right time" for it yet....
Eventually she left me to go n screw this other dickhead....!

To be fair, I would do that too!
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by Caustic
I expect you'll be defending those who choose to have sex when those who chose abstinence get on their high horses and tell them they're worse people for their decision next time a sex thread comes up? Just checking.

Yes. It's a very trivial thing to argue over but trying to force your views either way is stupid.
Quote by Velvet_Craig
To be fair, I would do that too!

are you gay?
Quote by Nugi
to true, +1

I was about to correct you on your stupidity, then I realised you're only just 15, although I think mentality has more to do with it than age.
Quote by Nugi
are you gay?

Yeah, but I just meant, if your boyfriend/girlfriend kept knocking you back, you'd get fed up and find someone else.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Page 1 of 5