Well, I start there in a little over a week.

Who else is attending here?

Or infact any uni at all in the UK?

And have you planned out what your loan is going to be spent on?
I have & it involves a luthier, some wood & a few bits and bobs.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I'm going to Queen's University Belfast but I haven't applied for a loan yet. I guess its going to be a tight year for money though I don't spend money freely anyway.

I'll maybe apply for a loan in a months and in the meantime I'm going to be extra nice to aunts and my gran because they are usually quite loose on the money, especially my gran who'd give me £10 almost every time I'd visit her, just for the sole reason that it'd help with Petrol for my car.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

And have you planned out what your loan is going to be spent on?
I have & it involves a luthier, some wood & a few bits and bobs.

Good luck with that when your rent's due

I'm going to UWE in Bristol.

And my loan will be spent on rent. All of it. My earnings from the job I'll need to get will be spent on food, alcohol, transport and books. And If I'm really really good I'll be able to afford the new amp I'm lusting after, I was gonna get it before going ot uni but my rent went out and my loan hasn't come in yet, so I'm living in my overdraft
Im at northumbria - my loans to pay for my accomodation parents paying for living etc. what you doing there and where you staying?
I am indeed at Northumbria Uni, starting second year, didn't take out a loan, just had the slc pay my tuition fees, (less debt!)
Watching: Stranger Things
Playing: BF1, DOOM, Witcher 3
Reading: Alastair Reynolds - Chasm City
Listening: RTJ

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
Aw, I don't start uni until next September .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

whole year to go until I start uni, but been looking into northumbria and newcastle uni's anyone there give me some info on what the life is like outside of university?
Quote by nathhan
Im at northumbria - my loans to pay for my accomodation parents paying for living etc. what you doing there and where you staying?

Doing IT/Computing.

Unfortunately I have to live at home, so I lose out on the 3k all you guys get for living away from home.

I live within like 20-30 miles of the uni (Washington) so I have to live at home and use public twatting transport.

If anyone has a flat share though, I'd be happy to take it up

Quote by Rocking-Rob
whole year to go until I start uni, but been looking into northumbria and newcastle uni's anyone there give me some info on what the life is like outside of university?

Its the best student life in the country apparently.
I love Newcastle/Northumbria, they're like, amazing.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
I plan on going there in the future, im 16 now just starting AS levels, I live right next to town so walked through the Uni plenty of times on the way to Exi park! It looks like a really nice place...

EDIT: I've always wondered to Newcastle/Northumbria share facilities or are tehy actually one Uni?
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

Quote by Peanut1614
I plan on going there in the future, im 16 now just starting AS levels, I live right next to town so walked through the Uni plenty of times on the way to Exi park! It looks like a really nice place...

EDIT: I've always wondered to Newcastle/Northumbria share facilities or are tehy actually one Uni?

The times I've had in Exhibition park... ooh the memories.

Quote by Peanut1614

Nah, 2 completely seperate facilities.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda