With a little help from a (now taken down) website, my friends and I made a small stun gun from a tescos disposable camera (yes I know a taser and a stungun are different but the 'official' name is there for alliteration) anyway I volunteered myself as the guinea pig for testing this (after various tests on a coke can, which was full of dents and at one point got stuck to the stunguns wires as its so hot).

Anyway here it is, personally I thought it was stupid zapping someone with a harmful weapon in plain view of teachers at school but anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi8GPp-CWYM

i'm the guy getting shocked, also ignore the ****e guitar playing videos that are on that account. . I cant play in front of a camera
Put it on break, but make another video showing how you made it
United as One, Divided by Zero
Where in Staffordshire do you live ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Hah, I'll get you some pics of the contraption for now, and we'll be making more (we're planning on having a large taser fight!) there'll probably be a youtube account for our videos

there'll be a 'how-to' deifnately, I think there already is one if you type "camera taser" into youtube, they're real easy to make, just twang the case off, take the flash out and unhook all the wires then the red and yellow wire will become the 'prongs' just hold the flash button down and press against skin or a metal object to shock it, or press toghteher for a spark. I'll get a picture of the small burn mark on my arm too.
Oh I was hoping it sort of shot out. Cool anyway although pretty odd.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
thats awesome!!!
i couod have fun with thatt!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
If the site showing how to make one was taken down, it's your responsibility to make a new one for us.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Just took some pictures and a video just demonstrating how big the spark can get, and it seems (because usage burns the wires down, looks like a trip to maplins for more wire for me) that when the wire is shorter. .its ****ing lethal!

Anywya let me upload, and yeah lichfield isnt far from me!
My brother has been trying to make one by taking out the capacitors from the flash and charging them up, I don't know how they discharge to give the sparks though.

EDIT: I just watched the vid, I was expecting something much more dramatic....hmmm. But anyway I watched the guitar vids, them were funny, but you is a good guitarist; but metalheads aren't douches.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by freddaahh
EDIT: I just watched the vid, I was expecting something much more dramatic....hmmm. But anyway I watched the guitar vids, them were funny, but you is a good guitarist; but metalheads aren't douches.

Didn't say they were, and If i did i apologise, i'm part metalhead, just this guy commented a video saying "you arent a real metal head" "You suck" and all this and i said "I dont' want to be a metalhead if they're liek you" so yeah, no offense meant, also video and pics:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jLCUDRdDsCI

Quote by Punk_Ninja
With a little help from a (now taken down) website, my friends and I made a small stun gun from a tescos disposable camera (yes I know a taser and a stungun are different but the 'official' name is there for alliteration) anyway I volunteered myself as the guinea pig for testing this (after various tests on a coke can, which was full of dents and at one point got stuck to the stunguns wires as its so hot).

Anyway here it is, personally I thought it was stupid zapping someone with a harmful weapon in plain view of teachers at school but anyway:

i'm the guy getting shocked, also ignore the ****e guitar playing videos that are on that account. . I cant play in front of a camera

I would advise not taking about a disposable cam and using the flash circuit to shock anyone. There is enough amps there to hurt someone very badly.
but yea I've shocked myself once on the hand not knowing it could be done......they kill.

Just go on eBay or somewhere and get a real stun gun....they make them fairly small now and it's much safer.
Quote by moody07747
I would advise not taking about a disposable cam and using the flash circuit to shock anyone. There is enough amps there to hurt someone very badly.
but yea I've shocked myself once on the hand not knowing it could be done......they kill.

Just go on eBay or somewhere and get a real stun gun....they make them fairly small now and it's much safer.

Its not the flash circuit, the wire that goes to the flash isnt used its two different wires.
I'm left very underwhelmed.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Sounds quite entertaining. I may have to make one and be a nuisance at school sometime soon.
"There is no shield to protect us from the one's one used to trust"
Quote by Punk_Ninja

HOLY CRAP, MAN! We have the same wristband!
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Its not the flash circuit, the wire that goes to the flash isnt used its two different wires.

yes that is the flash circuit (the flash circuit isnt just the wires going into the flash tube)...doesnt matter where the wires are.
if you are getting a big shock out of it, its the output that normally goes to the flash.

you may have bypassed a few components but you still have the main output going to those two wires which can be very dangerous.

I'm not going to keep complaining about this...just don't put it near anyones chest.............
Quote by Elegance_01
HOLY CRAP, MAN! We have the same wristband!

Really?!! Shit, maybe you can meet up and spoon!
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Really?!! Shit, maybe you can meet up and spoon!

That wasn't what i had in mind, to be brutally honest..

On topic, looks pretty cool although I wouldn't want to share this kinda thing with my friends..

Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Quote by moody07747
I'm not going to keep complaining about this...just don't put it near anyones chest.............

Not going anywhere near chests or weak hearted people and only with official consent
I'm not stupid, and yes the wristbands I have are all mass produced so I'd imagine someone else would have one