Yes, big fan here. He writes some of the most clever rhymes in hip hop, and definitely transcends the "nerdcore" genre. I'm really looking forward to his new album Six Feet Under And Rising, since it's his first to not be produced by dj john.
The tone of his voice cuts through me like knife through butter. Its like if Tom Delonge had a baby with Eminem, it is soooo annoying.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by b r y a n
Yes, big fan here. He writes some of the most clever rhymes in hip hop, and definitely transcends the "nerdcore" genre. I'm really looking forward to his new album Six Feet Under And Rising, since it's his first to not be produced by dj john.

Yeah it's gonna be great. Favourite songs?
Quote by rush4life
Yeah it's gonna be great. Favourite songs?

My favorite tracks are:
DQ Blizzard
Hijack
Illy Oi!
Tractor Beam
Variety
Carebear
FTW (Ray Romano version)
Check The Ring, Yo
Wiid
PW/OM
Bad(dd) Runner
Across The Desert

(edit: oh, and his verse on MC Lars' "The Roommate From Hell" is fantastic)

How about yourself?
Last edited by b r y a n at Sep 9, 2007,
Quote by j0nmcc
mc chris is amazing

hes not quite on par with mc lars, but yknow.

I disagree. Lars is cool and everything, but from a hip hop standpoint chris blows him out the water.
I love MC Chris i think he's awesome i would love to make some acrostic covers but its a bit hard if anyone has any suggestions with chords or anything let me know.