Page 1 of 2
I was at this party the other week, and i was with an attractive girl and things were moving on, when she asked me if i wanted to dry hump. I replied basically saying, what?! why can't we just have normal sex! only to find it was that or nothing. so, my question is, has anyone done this dry humping business, and what the hell is the appeal?!
Nope, havent done it. But you should have - she'll prob get aroused and then get naked.
Dry Hump = Tease.
'Nuff said.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by sock_demon
Is this girl a dog?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Just because we call girls "bitches" sometimes doesn't mean they should take it to heart.
Quote by AvengedThrice
Dry Hump = Tease.
'Nuff said.

+1
United as One, Divided by Zero
It's like sex, without removing any part of your body from inside your clothing.

So, basically, rub your crotch against hers.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Dry humping = F*cking weird!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
It's like sex, without removing any part of your body from inside your clothing.

Yeah, and all that does is ruin a completely good pair of pants...
One word: Clitoris

Girls can get off on dry humping without having to get naked or worry too much about pleasing you. I've heard some guys enjoy it but for me there was always too much friction and it wasnt enjoyable
Her: I was wondering... *makes flirty look*
You: I was thinking the same thing... *smiles*
Her: YAY LETS HAVE A DRY HUMP!
You: O_O
Quote by Cobalt Blue
+2

+3
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
David Hassolhoff Is the god of death metal

Quote by Kantroce
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My gear
Schecter Tempest Custom
Peavey VK112
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Xotic Effects AC Boost
Rocktron Tri-Wah
Argh! Teh Thread Is Dying! Halp!
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Well if you're having a care free night and aren;t going to get any, why not just go for the dry sex - you get groping and making out rather than just standing on your own bored
Quote by duke_lion
Pizzapie and doohickeys!

0_0
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Why is it called dry humping, is there an alternative wet humping?
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by Snakexe
Why is it called dry humping, is there an alternative wet humping?

yes.

Wet Humping is sex.
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
my girlfriend wants to stay a virgin for a little while longer and she likes to dry hump... it kind of pisses me off because she gets me super horny, then she is the only one to get off to it. Im like WTF, lol i did it like 2x got pissed off and was like no **** that I aint doing that any more. but she doesnt say anythign about it we just start fooling around and she will straddle me while we are both in our undies and then she would start humping me, and she would get off and it sucks lol.

on a side note a friend of mine who didnt lose his virginity til he was like 22 actually came while he was being dry humped by his GF... but hes a ****ing freak lol.

He has masterbated in public restrooms. at junior high, high school and he masterbated at a urinal at a college.

When he finally did start having sex he met a nympho and thats all their relationship consist of. They ****ed like 6 times in 3 hours and then she got sore so she told him to **** her in the butt.

WTF?
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Me and my gf did it... It was quite good considering we're still both virgins, and we don't want to do the real thing just yet. I say it's a pretty good alternative for sex for those whose still want to hold on to their virginity.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
Quote by guitarman341
Her: I was wondering... *makes flirty look*
You: I was thinking the same thing... *smiles*
Her: YAY LETS HAVE A DRY HUMP!
You: O_O

haha
WTF?! You should have done. :S
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
just do it, she'll want more

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Stinkles
my girlfriend wants to stay a virgin for a little while longer and she likes to dry hump... it kind of pisses me off because she gets me super horny, then she is the only one to get off to it. Im like WTF, lol i did it like 2x got pissed off and was like no **** that I aint doing that any more. but she doesnt say anythign about it we just start fooling around and she will straddle me while we are both in our undies and then she would start humping me, and she would get off and it sucks lol.

on a side note a friend of mine who didnt lose his virginity til he was like 22 actually came while he was being dry humped by his GF... but hes a ****ing freak lol.

He has masterbated in public restrooms. at junior high, high school and he masterbated at a urinal at a college.

When he finally did start having sex he met a nympho and thats all their relationship consist of. They ****ed like 6 times in 3 hours and then she got sore so she told him to **** her in the butt.

WTF?

hey, i got off on dry humping, too, and i'm not a freak!
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

Sounds like a riot...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Kenit
Me and my gf did it... It was quite good considering we're still both virgins, and we don't want to do the real thing just yet. I say it's a pretty good alternative for sex for those whose still want to hold on to their virginity.

or you could just... wait until your married?
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by CoreysMonster
hey, i got off on dry humping, too, and i'm not a freak!

*points and laughs* hahaaa.. how?!? u must have absolutely no stamina lol. I bet as soon as u stick it in u orgasm. lol I feel bad for you man :P but hey if it makes u happy go right ahead :P
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Quote by Stinkles

There is way too much bull**** associated with virginity. She is still using your dick to get herself off, but somehow that doesn't count, and she can convince herself she's still pure and untouched.

Actually that's probably a little harsh of me, just be patient with her, it sounds like you've got a pretty horny girl on your hands, so it'll happen. And if she can get off without even having you inside her, then sex between you should be good when you get to it.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
lol yeah I agree completely, I think it is just something people do as they mature(or that junior high kids do out of peer pressure to pretend they are mature). Its just something that happens. I dont believe peole that people that have sex are bad or weird or anythign it is just something people do. My girlfriend looks at me as dirty because I like to have sex... but im pretty sure she will come around(hopefully before I leave for basic training in a month.) but anyways glad to see there is other people the share the same sentiments.
Quote by happytimeharry

Quote by sashki

Lol
me and my gf "dry hump" while we make out before we actually start having sex. idk personally i'd stay away from cockteasing girls like the one that asked you to dry hump.
I did it a bit with my ex. It isn't as bad as it sounds, I don't see how you'd cum though, unless you were doing it for like 30 mins. Meh, I'm sure sex is probs better though.
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
Quote by armon77
me and my gf "dry hump" while we make out before we actually start having sex. idk personally i'd stay away from cockteasing girls like the one that asked you to dry hump.

Yeah armon77 is the guy to listen to here. Dry humping for me led to sex from that point onwards. It's a good stepping stone for a relationship, not for that one night stand.
Page 1 of 2