Which one is which? xD
I have some old SS fender amp which I need to use atm because I've left my speaker cable for my 6505+/marshall cab halfstack somewhere (doh!).
Only problem is, I disconnected the speaker from the amp a whie a go in hope to replace it but never got round to it (oops).
So, yeah, I have two wires, one white and one black, and on the slots they slot onto, there's a + and a -.
Which one goes to which?
Thanks for the help
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Just guess, you can only be wrong once. Because it's solid state i don't think it will do any damage if you get it wrong.

If you're wrong, swap the wires over, simple!
wicked, i guessed, and i guessed right haha.
Thanks guys
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by cokeisbetter
Doesn't really matter, actually, if you've only got one speaker.

Very true. It doesn't really matter if you've got more than one speaker, as long as you get them both the same way around.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."