I'm thinking of buying this guitar... I tried it out and loved the way it felt and played... just wondering if anyone has any input on it and or advice as to whether or not to get it?

I hate labelling and genres but I guess I mostly play alternative, hard rock, metal and blues...
Are you based in the UK??

If so, you are better off buying washburn x50pro off GAK. It has the same pickups, uses the same wood etc. and it is a lot cheaper than that guitar. (in fact the best value guitar in the UK)

quick link

http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/x/x50.aspx

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I've had only positive things to say about Washburn. I have a WI-64 Idol series and it plays very well. I love the way the neck on them, it's smooth and easy to play. I've never experienced the X series that P.stick is talking about but I've heard good.
Washburn WI-64
Jackson DK2
Randall RM100C
Digitech RP200A
Digitech DF-7
Digitech Phase Shifter
Boss OS-2
Boss Bf-2
Yeah I have a 66V Idol and it is superb. The neck especially for me. The X series may be cheaper but it might feel a lot different in this guys hands. Might not hurt to try it out if possible. I would definitely recommend an Idol but I haven't played the X series.
Quote by p.stick
Are you based in the UK??

If so, you are better off buying washburn x50pro off GAK. It has the same pickups, uses the same wood etc. and it is a lot cheaper than that guitar. (in fact the best value guitar in the UK)

quick link

http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/x/x50.aspx

i doubt very much that they're using the same quality of wood on the x50pro as on the ones made in their US custom shop (as that pilsen idol is). though i agree the x50pro is great value.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the idols, as mentioned above, are nice too. for a while there the wi65pro was going for under £300 (a local shop had a few for that price, and I'd seen them advertised on the net elsewhere for a similar amount), but they may have gone up in price again. If they're a similar price to the x50pro, they'd definitely be worth considering too. They're of a similar quality.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?