Re ‘ANOTHER WHORING SUPERSTAR”

The Fastest song I have ever written, and I have written a few, I used to think people were lying when they said they wrote a hit song in half an hour.

But I was in the right mood or even the Write Mood, and it came , after thirty years, you do get the knack ,as long as you learn from the good advice given by people who know.
Very ska like and That’s unusual for me, but the Ska like beat lends itself to the tongue in cheek words of ‘ANOTHER WHORING SUPERSTAR’ Oh yes I played it to my Publisher and they liked it ,said it was a very today song , They gave me a contract , and an advance, They, being “ P.J.Xanadu Music Publishing m.c.p.s. United Kingdom, They and myself are currently pitching the song to some majors

Sincerely “Carter J . Stoneham”
This is a little confusing. I am not sure if this is a song or just a poem? And I am not sure if the part "The Fastest song I have ever written, and I have written a few, I used to think people were lying when they said they wrote a hit song in half an hour." is part of the sogn or not because it is seperated form the rest. I would like to reread this under the condition that you set it up in a more line-by-line fashion, because right now it is hard for me the feel the rythm.
Hi Guys,

It's nothing for critiquing, I dont need that. But I see what you mean, it's just as it reads it's a simple note about a song I wrote .

I thought people were allowed to pass on information of interest here, it says nothing about critiquing.

But thanks for reading.

Carter J. Stoneham