I no its a repeat of my last competition but that was cancelled because i was banned.

Right so here are the rules

Rules
1. Leave a message in this thread saying that you would like to record a song.
2. Obviously it must be an Oasis song.
3. Just Upload the song onto your profile/myspace (as long as its on the web)
4. The entries will be compared to the originals.
5. All recordings must be done by the 1st of November.
6. The entries will be judged by my band "One 2 Many".
7. Only one entry per person.

Entries
By listening to your cover of Live Forever, I'd prefer for you not to judge my cover. Second verse lyrics were messed up and guitar work is very choppy and tone is just bad. Sorry bud, just seems hypocritical for you to judge.
Washburn WI-64
Jackson DK2
Randall RM100C
Digitech RP200A
Digitech DF-7
Digitech Phase Shifter
Boss OS-2
Boss Bf-2
Quote by Travis^Co
By listening to your cover of Live Forever, I'd prefer for you not to judge my cover. Second verse lyrics were messed up and guitar work is very choppy and tone is just bad. Sorry bud, just seems hypocritical for you to judge.

+1 but I'd go for a contest. I'd probably enter "Champagne Supernova".
Quote by Travis^Co

It was a quick put together thing and it sounds bad because the bass is too loud not the right singer and we know its shabby.

BUT if u read the rules they'll be compared to the originals
lol, it's not just the booming bass that made it terrible. The guitarist lacks rhythm, timing and precision. And of course the vocals were just bad. Yes, I read the rules and that they're being compared to the originals, but you're far from being able to judge another persons work when you cannot perform yourself. It's hypocritical. It would be like William Hung being a judge on American Idol.
Washburn WI-64
Jackson DK2
Randall RM100C
Digitech RP200A
Digitech DF-7
Digitech Phase Shifter
Boss OS-2
Boss Bf-2
Quote by Travis^Co
lol, it's not just the booming bass that made it terrible. The guitarist lacks rhythm, timing and precision. And of course the vocals were just bad. Yes, I read the rules and that they're being compared to the originals, but you're far from being able to judge another persons work when you cannot perform yourself. It's hypocritical. It would be like William Hung being a judge on American Idol.

And it wouldn't actually be any1 whose performing in that song who was judging them it would be me. So therefore you have no idea how good i am at guitar and im not anything special, but i can play Oasis easily to a good standard.