hmmm, working on your voice would be the biggest thing, i guess. just belt it out a little more, get some more character in there and try to work on the notes that are off key. haha i hope you don't take this personally because it's just a funny observation but you sound a little like you're trying to sing through an asthma attack. it's cool, singing is tough
Last edited by vantage4 at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by vantage4
hmmm, working on your voice would be the biggest thing, i guess. just belt it out a little more, get some more character in there and try to work on the notes that are off key. haha i hope you don't take this personally because it's just a funny observation but you sound a little like you're trying to sing through an asthma attack. it's cool, singing is tough

Not me singing and hes only a part time singer (hes mainly a guitar player) thanks for the advice and the reason its quite is its not a great recording.
I don't like it. Not my style at all, sorry. Don't let that discourage you, though. I'm sure someone likes it
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Quote by A7X-LoGaN-A7X
I don't like it. Not my style at all, sorry. Don't let that discourage you, though. I'm sure someone likes it

Each to there own. What you think of it compared to other music of that genre?
i'm not into that genre either but considering you're using computer drumbeats and stuff it's not a bad recording besides the vocals. seems kind of dry to me, but the guitar has a pretty good sound.
Quote by vantage4
i'm not into that genre either but considering you're using computer drumbeats and stuff it's not a bad recording besides the vocals. seems kind of dry to me, but the guitar has a pretty good sound.

Drumbeat? u stoned there isnt one.
dont be afraid to sing, belt it out. i like the melody, but got a lil repetative after a while. would sound better with drums and bass. keep it up, some good work here.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=666748
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
The vocals are pretty good I thought, at some points it sounds like he is just reading the lines of a bit of paper if you know what i mean. Could use some work. The chord progression is good but the strumming pattern really bugged me. Good overall though.
Quote by soundcheck1
The vocals are pretty good I thought, at some points it sounds like he is just reading the lines of a bit of paper if you know what i mean. Could use some work. The chord progression is good but the strumming pattern really bugged me. Good overall though.

Ino it may have been because he was reading from paper lol. How can you not love the strumming pattern :O

thanks for the crit
the vocals could use a little more variation. but disregarding quality it seems like it could be pretty catchy. the vocals just need more of a dramatic change so that it doesn't get repetitive. i also liked the pronunciation of the singer....i think he has potential.

thanks for the crit.
Quote by mimimimi
Drumbeat? u stoned there isnt one.

hmmmm as a matter of fact i was at the time. lol i just saw on your profile that you use computer drumbeats and didn't really think about what i was typing.
Quote by vantage4
hmmmm as a matter of fact i was at the time. lol i just saw on your profile that you use computer drumbeats and didn't really think about what i was typing.

Fair dos m8
Strange...the guitar is mixed so low it actually appears to be a drum beat...The song was much more appealing before I turned it all the way up

Don't whisper sing either...It doesn't sound good at all =]