Just wanted to know what p2p most mac users are running? I am looking to get into torrent and use a mac. I am kind of in the dark with the torrents...for some reason p2p scares me??? Thanks for the help.
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
yeah. Pay people for their software and/or work.
chances are, They deserve it.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Torrenting is a bitch on mac. I tried to get my friend's mac to work torrents but we couldn't do it.

Ther might be a way though, wat for some more computer-savvy people to reply.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Use the program Transmission
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Yeah I have heard Transmission is pretty good.

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Transmission is the way to go, although apparently uTorrent will be releasing a Mac version soon.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

How hard is it to use Transmission?? I mean do you need to be a rocket scientist?

I use azureus, It's pretty good and doesn't drain too much memory. I've never heard of transmission tho
Quote by Agent5556
How hard is it to use Transmission?? I mean do you need to be a rocket scientist?

It really couldn't be easier. Download the torrent file and open it with Transmission and you're done.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Use Tomato torrent, I've used everything else suggested on here and they are all crap compared to Tomato. For p2p use Cabos.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !