Poll: What is you're favourite Red Hot Chili Pepper song?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is you're favourite Red Hot Chili Pepper song?
Californication
4 12%
By The Way
2 6%
Scar Tissue
8 24%
Under the Bridge
4 12%
Knock Me Down
0 0%
Give It Away
1 3%
Otherside
7 21%
Dani California
1 3%
Suck My Kiss
5 15%
Snow ((Hey Oh))
1 3%
Voters: 33.
I was wondering what people liked mosed about the Chili's.. if it was their funky party sound songs like Give It Away or their more melodic and calmer songs like Californication..

Thanx for your support.
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
Its impossible to say which style I prefer, cos theyr so different, and incomparable. Its the mixture of both that I love so much, that makes them so unique. As for one song, Id say Taste the Pain was a favourite of mine, maybe THE favourite, altho I adore so much about them.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
I really have no idea what my favourite song is, but if I have to chose between Give It Away & Californication it will definatly be Californication
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
i seem to love a different song every so often, im feeling aeroplane atm , funky and of course daves amazing du du -- du du section through the phat slap bass verse
Quote by DTOE
Its impossible to say which style I prefer, cos theyr so different, and incomparable. Its the mixture of both that I love so much, that makes them so unique. As for one song, Id say Taste the Pain was a favourite of mine, maybe THE favourite, altho I adore so much about them.

I actually agree that you can't compare between the styles. Its like their different sounds complement each other and actually makes you like them more..

They're so much different from bands that have only one distinct sound and style of music.
Quote by david_highland
you don't have Can't Stop on there. I voted for Scare Tissue.

Yeah sorry, but its so hard to only choose ten (which is the maximum).
Otherside is my favourite Chilli's song though they have plenty of awesome songs that come close
1. you'd have to put up ALL red hot chili peppers songs up to make sure its a fair competition - that is not possible though because you cant put up like..5000000 songs

2. there is an only RHCP thread...go there.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I really like the demo version of Green Heaven (better than the version off their first album.) it has a funky baseline, and AK's lyrics are awesome and political. It is also some of Hillel Slovak's best work (check out the talk box intro)
Yeah, these are their most famous songs..
And again, I'm sorry that I couldn't include all your favourites but the poll only allows ten options.
Quote by frusciante_50
I really like the demo version of Green Heaven (better than the version off their first album.) it has a funky baseline, and AK's lyrics are awesome and political. It is also some of Hillel Slovak's best work (check out the talk box intro)

OOh I'd never noticed that intro before, I guess that track had slipped me by. I reckon Its got a better intro, at least than the finished version, for sure.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Otherside.

Scar Tissure, Easily, Around the World, Right on Time and Road Trippin' are my other favourites. I only like Californicaion really but there are a couple from SA like Make You Feel Better and Tell Me Baby that I really like.
Thanx for the feedback...

Im struggling to find that song-Green Heaven. Any suggestions for where to look?
as a whole I actually quite dislike RHCP

under the bridge is one of the few songs by them I actually like and would have to be my favourite
Righteous and the Wicked

But there's already an only RHCP thread so this should be closed. Regardless of the fact that you want to see if people prefer the funkier of the newer stuff, 10 options isn't enough and in the end... it doesn't really matter either.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Well the solo on Otherside still give me goose bumbs.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
that's kinda hard to choose, all those songs are f***ing good
I checked dani california, but I love under the bridge and snow, because the guitar in those two songs the guitar is very good
Out in LA
Behind the sun
Backwoods
Yertle the turtle
Get up and jump
Mommy where daddy
Nevermind

this poll is missing so many of their best songs
Quote by david_highland
you don't have Can't Stop on there. I voted for Scare Tissue.

Awwww I like can't stop too
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Quote by matt bickerton

x2

That annoying twang....uh
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by matt bickerton

under the bridge is one of the few songs by them I actually like and would have to be my favourite

A Muse fan that thinks that Muse > all other bands -.-

Quote by myself101
x2

That annoying twang....uh

I actually think you're serious when you say that you don't like music with guitars in it, since you don't like RHCP. Either you're serious about both those things, or unserious about both those things.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Last edited by Hultan at Sep 7, 2007,
Blood Sugar Sex Magik
If You Have To Ask
Blackeyed Blonde

So many.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Hultan
I actually think you're serious when you say that you don't like music with guitars in it, since you don't like RHCP. Either you're serious about both those things, or unserious about both those things.

OR

I just don't like RHCP. Hearing the same groove gets old after a while.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Stone Cold Bush, Pretty Little Ditty, Sir Psycho Sexy, Apache Rose peacock and such songs > all those singles by far, IMO.

But i voted for scar tissue cuz i like it.