I'd still tap that.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
It's not that old I dont think, sorta makes me sick.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Have seen it a lot of times before, and I still can't believe that it's actually possible to say something so unbelievably stupid and smile afterwards.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
There are 3 kinds of women:
Women to love, women to fuck and throw, and Miss <insert name here> participants.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

well, you can tell she's only good for one thing.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Ugh. The stupidity. It never gets old.

Quote by mountaindew88
well, you can tell she's only good for one thing.

Sucking my wang? And getting me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries.... and a coke to drink or something.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I've said dumber, but DEFINATELY wasn't preaching it over television. She shoulda just sat down after "um.."
=O Jesus vs megaman, who will win, the battle, of contemporary, contemptednessing...stuff
I dont get how women who take up their time to look "beautiful" can possibly do that to such an extent that their general knowledge goes out the window.

What is happening these days...
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Her whole answer was an example of why Americans can't locate the U.S. on a map. She was basically up there saying "this is what the public schools are good for." I fear for America.