I got mine like two weeks ago. I read a poem or two a day and I really enjoyed it, but I need the money while it's worth money. If anyone on this board wants to bid on it i'm giving you guys first dibs. Note that these are going for like 160 on the 'Bay. I'm not looking to net that much, but don't try to rip me off.

Bid in PM's!
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by mr.joopy987
didn't deathwish just put these on their website? or did i hear wrong?

They are in the process of.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Yeah I want it really bad, but I can wait until it's back in stock.
I'm not trying to make you guys buy mine, but just to clarify, deathwish still doesn't know when they are getting theirs in.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I think anyone who hasn't got this book, should get it off Silent. I thought it was pretty amazing and I read it in 2 hours.
rites of nothing.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I'm not trying to make you guys buy mine, but just to clarify, deathwish still doesn't know when they are getting theirs in.

I think ebay is your best bet, everyone on here is too poor.
Spence, I'm interested in buying it.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
I heard from a very reliable source that Wes actually finished a novel a few years ago that deathwish was going to print, but then Wes "got over it" and doesn't want to ever publish it. I found that very interesting because while poems are great, I would love to see what he could do with a novel...it's just a totally different form.
Deathwish has it finally, just bought it for $20 (including shipping). So stoked.

EDIT: Holy **** it sold out in like 10 mins. They only had 50 copies.
Last edited by jefflucas at Sep 14, 2007,
Quote by kaktusnpoop
Spencer, I'm intrested in fighting you for it

As fore-mentioned.
If you actually came to California in attempts to rumble with me for the book, i'd consider.
Prison rules only.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.