wow im surprised to see a thread about the new ipods.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
i think thats retarded who would need such a thing. I have a 60 and regret buying it because i have about 1,000 songs and 10 TV shows and that only takes up about 5 gb
the new ipod classic and nano's look f*cking retarded....

I'm fine with my 30Gb one from a couple years ago
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
For 250 bucks, I'd use it as a portable harddrive
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
160 is a tad over the top... but my 30gb Zen is basically full now .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Doodleface
For 250 bucks, I'd use it as a portable harddrive

+1
i filled up my 8 gig zen.... deleting at least a quarter of it to put new stuff on. i'd get the 160. why not? you'll never run out, ever
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Search bar.. made a thread about this yesterday.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
@ all you guys calling it overkill...

They make different sizes for a reason. Not only that, but you don't have to get an ipod.

anyways, yeah the 160 looks sweet. I filled up my 30 damn quick, around 3k songs and no movies or anything, so i want it.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by rage6945
i filled up my 8 gig zen.... deleting at least a quarter of it to put new stuff on. i'd get the 160. why not? you'll never run out, ever

Not true.

When my dad bought his first HDD it was 48 MB and the guy at the store said that he would never be able to fill it up. Times change, and so does the technology that goes with it. In a couple of years, they will be saying "How did they live with only 160 GB of memory?"

So yeah, the next thing I buy will probably be the next Creative Zen and they will probably come with a 250 GB player
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by schmyler_taly
i think thats retarded who would need such a thing. I have a 60 and regret buying it because i have about 1,000 songs and 10 TV shows and that only takes up about 5 gb

exact thing happened to me.
sup?
I don't think filling up 160gb is that hard, I mean my brother has a total of 1000 GB in external drives and says he doesn't have enough to share
Quote by djmay71
160 gigs? i still haven't filled up my 4 gig yet...

I still havent filled up my 2 gig
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
160 gigs is not THAT overkill... i would simply put like 25 of my favorite movies, a season of my favorite show (the office!) and my playlist is about 3000 songs long.
I have a 30 and it's too small, there are a bunch of CDs that I can't put....

I'm gonna buy one of the new ones, and add more music and lots of TV shows.
There's already a thread on this.

*Reported*
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.