Good or bad body wood? Help me, because I *really* want a BC Rich WMD Warbeast, but I'm unsure about the wood.

And don't bother telling me to upgrade my amp first. I'm doing that NEXT year.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Well Nato is eastern mahogany, not bad, certainly better than their Agathis models anyway.
Funny words.
Here's a quote from some website ; take it for what it's worth:

Nato is a South American hard wood, similar to mahogany and was used as a cheap mahogany substitute for entry level instruments until agathis gained in popularity. Not really a great tonewood and is really only a step up from cheap ply or composite wood.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Here's a quote from some website ; take it for what it's worth:

Nato is a South American hard wood, similar to mahogany and was used as a cheap mahogany substitute for entry level instruments until agathis gained in popularity. Not really a great tonewood and is really only a step up from cheap ply or composite wood.

Hmm.

TS, take my advice with a pinch of salt then, but personally I wasn't impressed with either, but i thought the agathis was a fair bit worse.
Funny words.
i dunno but you could probably beat the shit outta some commies with it.

(sorry)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?