Tell stories about dumb things you've seen freshman do this year. This morning a freshman blew chunks literally 30 seconds before we got to school and the whole bus had to wait about 10 minutes for it to get cleaned up.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
haha stupid freshmen. One of em fell down and our halls are really crowded and a bunch of people tripped on him and like ten people went down it was hilarious
Yeah, I should say that it's pretty stupid for a freshman to lose control like that and vomit. I mean, if you can't control when you vomit I think you should just be shot. What a dumbass.

That's sarcasm, if you couldn't tell. I don't think it's particularly "dumb" for someone to vomit when they have to.
Quote by janecoffin27
Yeah, I should say that it's pretty stupid for a freshman to lose control like that and vomit. I mean, if you can't control when you vomit I think you should just be shot. What a dumbass.

That's sarcasm, if you couldn't tell. I don't think it's particularly "dumb" for someone to vomit when they have to.

Totally. People that throw up are total n00bulators.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by janecoffin27

No dude, he was feeling nervous because today was the first day of school and instead of asking the bus driver for a bucket which was obviously visible he pukes everywhere.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
No dude, he was feeling nervous because today was the first day of school and instead of asking the bus driver for a bucket which was obviously visible he pukes everywhere.

bus drivers carry buckets?
I live 7 minutes from my school (by foot), so i walked up to visit my friends during their lunch break at band camp. This freshman comes up to me, says "are you in band?" I said "no." So he lightly pushed me and said "then why are you here?" (he was trying to look tough in front of his friends).

It was funny because the kid was half my size. He went as if he would push my shoulder, and pushed my rib cage.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Quote by *powerslave*
What is freshman? Is it something American?

It's a person who's in their first year of either highschool or college.

Second year kids are called sophomores, third year kids are called juniors and fourth year kids are called seniors.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Ive been asked where the canteen at my college is about 10 freakin times!
During my initiation year there were six ambulances due to excessive alcohol intake.
I think I'd laugh at ANYONE throwing up though...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
i got paddled today. does that count?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
for the first week of school my friends and I would just yell at all the freshman for no reason... Or purposely mislead them to the wrong class. They're so ****ing clueless.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by spazzymagee417
bus drivers carry buckets?

mine does. lol
Quote by doggy_hat
i'm a freshy. i'm not stupid like any of those people. i have senior and junior friends to ask questions.
One Percent
Quote by *powerslave*
What is freshman? Is it something American?

Someone in their first year of a new school (usually High School)
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
This year, somebody got stuffed into a vending machine after some seniors accidentally popped it open(somehow) and they picked the nearest kid and put him in there and closed it on him. It was great.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
This year, somebody got stuffed into a vending machine after some seniors accidentally popped it open(somehow) and they picked the nearest kid and put him in there and closed it on him. It was great.

nice.
Quote by sicformyage
i'm a freshy. i'm not stupid like any of those people. i have senior and junior friends to ask questions.

Don't call yourself a freshie, it makes you sound ten times more stupid than you already are.

The only freshman I really see are the ones on the cross-country team, who are cool in my book from having already delt with all the stuff the older people did to them during summer workouts. And there's a bunch of freshman chicks in my Bio Med Tech class, and most of them are good-looking (I'm a sophomore, it's not creepy) so we get along fine. Being rude to freshman is pretty stupid.
Between 14 and sometimes 16
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I don't get it though.

Why are there people in your classes who are in a different year to you?
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I haven't really gotten hazed yet. Woo.

I doubt I will too, freshmen at my school are stuck in portables and have few classes in the main building.

All it's doing is prolonging the inexcapable torture we will probably get next year.
I don't even shred
Dumb ass grade niners stand in the hallways and eat their lunches on the stairs so whenever you wanna get somewhere you always have them dumb freshmen blocking your way it pisses me off
WOOHOO, im a juinor and loving it (PS when i was a freshie, i was just a kissass)

and also last year a freshman obviously thought he could take me.....lets just say....a foot of a difference in height....i dont think so

edit: the thing is my school sucks and keeps the freshman and sophomores away from everyone...they have their own NICE NEW HALLWAY....with air conditioning and the like....but everyone still hates their guts
Last edited by BryantZuki at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by janecoffin27

AHA. You're right though. I'm 17 and last year I threw up at school. What happened was I was feeling sick in the morning a bit but I thought I just had a cold.. then I went to school and I was in Marketing class. I asked the teacher to go to the washroom because I felt like I was gonna puke and she wouldnt let me... And I was all WTF I HATE YOU.. but I never said that.. so then eventually I just walked out to go call home, and I puked walking to the office :/ .. but I didnt really realize I still felt like that. It was probably the funniest thing I've ever done in my entire life? The hall I puked in was in front of the caf, so all the grade 12's who had spares witnessed me puking my guts out, then I continued to vomit while walking to the bathroom or attempting to.. then a teacher see's me and says, "OH DEAR" and rushes me to the mentally disabled bathroom where I proceeded to barf all of over the floor, and yes, I eventually did make it to the toilet

....all in all you're right, I actually couldn't hold it in. I even tried the whole covering your mouth thing? ... It doesn't work, and it makes a hugeeee mess.

ps. most freshmen at my school just drop their books a lot.
In PE, we were doing this ropes course outside. Well, while the teacher was turned away with one tiny freshman (5'0?) strapped in ready to climb, all of the other freshman start yanking on the bolayer rope (the rope which helps the person climb easier) and start making this kid bob up and down everywhere randomly.

just up...

and down...

and up...

and side to side.

They were being incredible idots. Plus they all look like people that need babysitting more than they look like how I was last year (plus Ive skipped a grade.)

All of the freshman are like this, just trying to prove there so strong. OOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!
All this Freshman shit seems like every crappy American High School film ever made.
im a freshman. i have some classes with sophomores and juniors(alg2/trig, spanish III, and biology). the people ive talked to so far havent really picked on me. there pretty cool to me. maybe cause i dont argue with them or anything.

but some sophomores were throwin paper balls at me and my friend on the bus. and ive never even talked to those guys.oh well. i guess some people just dont like freshmen.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
oh and another freshman in algebra 2/trig puked on the 3rd day of school.

and my bus driver has a bucket. and his names mr. duckett.

(it rhymes.)
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderbassist12
and my bus driver has a bucket. and his names mr. duckett.

(it rhymes.)

Quote by fly fly fly
In PE, we were doing this ropes course outside. Well, while the teacher was turned away with one tiny freshman (5'0?) strapped in ready to climb, all of the other freshman start yanking on the bolayer rope (the rope which helps the person climb easier) and start making this kid bob up and down everywhere randomly.

just up...

and down...

and up...

and side to side.

They were being incredible idots. Plus they all look like people that need babysitting more than they look like how I was last year (plus Ive skipped a grade.)

All of the freshman are like this, just trying to prove there so strong. OOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!

Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN