I thought it was just a traditional pack of acoustic[/b[ strings but now I realize it actually comes with 12 strings. I dion't know **** about stringing a twelve string guitar or how it even differs so I am wondering if I just use the 6 strings would that be the same thing as any normal pack of 6 strings?
Quote by Travis Tricky
OH yeah, there should be no problem, just don't use the high octave strings (obviously), and since the "b" and "e" strings are the same gauge, you'll have an extra of each!

Would the higher octave strings be listed second? For example there is G5th Bronze Wound .023 and G 6th Silvered Steel .008

E and B are all Silvered Steel but the rest are one Silver Steel and one Bronze and so this is confusing me.

Thanks a lot for the help!
Last edited by CousticStrangla at Sep 7, 2007,
compare the gauges of the strings in your pack to the gauges of your usual set and just match up the ones which are closest and discard the rest? Like 010 .014 .023 .030 .039 .047 or something i guess
use the bronze ones (i suposee they are thicker) there's no difference with the E and the B strings