Confusius
10 43%
skagitup
4 17%
abhishek21
2 9%
Voters: 23.
Last edited by Jammydude44 at Sep 8, 2007,
It's Confus for me. Honourable mention- skagitup.
All pretty impressive i thought.
er.. I voted for myself before I noticed that you can see who voted

otherwise it probably would of been Jamie... although I loved confusius' also

edit: is there a way to change your vote? If not, at the end subtract one from me and add one to Jamie..
of course It would mean alot to win WotM considering it's my first month posting on S+L...

I briefly considered asking my next door neighbour to register to UG and vote for me
I think everyone else in the poll should vote for themselves therefore cancelling out your vote... sneaky move Skag, sneakity-sneakity!
I just saw my name and clicked before I considered what I was doing..

EDIT: I think broken_bottles is gonna run away with this. All of the stuff about fat girls and masturbation... this is UG afterall
Quote by skagitup
of course It would mean alot to win WotM considering it's my first month posting on S+L...

I briefly considered asking my next door neighbour to register to UG and vote for me

usually, we try to be courteous and respectful to our opponents. if you think that you're the best writer in the poll, then vote for yourself. if you just want to win, then... well, whatever makes you happy.
Quote by punchupatatigge
usually, we try to be courteous and respectful to our opponents. if you think that you're the best writer in the poll, then vote for yourself. if you just want to win, then... well, whatever makes you happy.

I was joking, by the way.

I've already apologised for doing something without thought, and offered to have my vote subtracted at the end of the poll.

What's your problem?
Last edited by skagitup at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by darkangel322
Go Andy. I love you.

Love You too

I know i am not going to win this anyway but can u plz atleast fix those links
Hi