i'm lookin for a new guitar and want something with a les paul sound, but cat afford a gibson.What alternatives are there and im looking to spen around £400.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Ibanez SA220
Epiphone SG
Wesley Freeport
Cruiser with EVH Paint Job
Ashdown G60R
Behringer V-tone GM108
Dunlop Cry Baby
Danelectro Distortion
Digitech RP50
An epiphone, they're the cheaper, officially licensed brand of Gibson.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No matter how you phrase a question like that, you're gonna get someone suggesting an Agile AL-3100. But you can also look at the epiphone copies, namely the Epi. Les Paul custom.
id say Epi Les Paul plus top and some good pickups, like Gibson Burstbuckers or a 490/496 set. that would rly help getting the looks and sound of a Gibson Les. If u dont have that much money, then go for an Agile or anything from Rondomusic.com
LTD EC 400. best guitar for that price and sound. though, get it with the seymour duncans not the emg's.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Like gotsa said, just get a decent Epi LP, and upgrade the pick ups, thats what I did, and i can get great tone out of it, it's basicly a gibson.
Used Japanese Tokai. Seen them for £450 on ebay.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

or an al 4000 (dont know how much a pound is, but its like 600 usd,an the 2800 like 300 usd
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI