i rly dont like radio rap imo. it all seems so similar. I luv Gym Class Heroes. they are the only rappers you could call musicians.
Quote by qotsa1998
i rly dont like radio rap imo. it all seems so similar. I luv Gym Class Heroes. they are the only rappers you could call musicians.

Way to go on rejecting a whole genre.

And for your information... Musician = Person who plays and/or writes music. So all rappers can be considered musicians, and they are musicians.
Yes, Electric Circus is one of my favourite albums

Quote by qotsa1998

You've never heard common.
Quote by qotsa1998

Gym Class Heroes?

LOL
Common is amazing. Conners is my favorite I think
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by qotsa1998

You are sad, fool.

Anyway, Common is one of my favorites, he's just fantastic.

His colab with Lauryn Hill on 'Retrospect for Life' is one of my all-time favorite tracks. It's also one of the saddest song's I have ever heard, and Lauryn's touch just finishes the water-works for me.
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Sep 7, 2007,