Page 1 of 2
Well, pretty much what the title says. I wanna lose weight in a short amount of time. im not like..gigantic, but im not really skinny, which i want to be.

I'm up for anything really, so give me some ideas please..
just no jokes please

thanks.
Eat.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Do everything and eat everything you're supposed to. And don't fret about your health
Regular exercise and stop eating that fast food shit that is the staple diet of far too many people these days.

No miracle cures here, unless you want to look like you bought your own skin a size up.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Amputate all unessential limbs.

Being serious there is no way you can lose it quickly. It takes time and dedication
....quit eating.
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
well, i was in palm springs fer a week,

and i only ate once a day like only a lil bit,

and i drank a few cups of water

and slept most of the day and by the end of the week

20 lbs. go bye bye.

but youd probably **** up something in ur body.

but if your willing to try its worth it.
Don't go the easy way, go the right way. It's about being healthy, not looks right? If it's about looks, I agree with the picture of the glock.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Why do you want to be really skinny?

i just dont like the weight im at. pants dont fit me, well at least not the ones i want. and i would just rather be bony.
Quote by _testament_
dude. don't lose weight :| You look better the way you are right now.

I agree. You don't look like you need to lose weight at all, you look fine.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by mynamesedson
Fastest easiet way? Get a knife, cut open you'r belly remove all excessive fat. Stitches.

done.

that actaully does exist. im pretty sure you can get it medically done.
Quote by LtdB254
i just dont like the weight im at. pants dont fit me, well at least not the ones i want. and i would just rather be bony.

why?!?!?! Seriously. All the dudes my age weigh like 120 pounds and it makes me feel morbidly overweight.. I can't date someone who weighs less than me, that's so tacky :/ ... I wish more dudes weren't stick thin, it'd probably help me be not as self-loathing.
Pushups, situps, squats, pullups, and run your ass off. oh and eat well too.
Boney =

I think it's better to be a little overweight then to be really skinny. Then at least you have some strength, and not all skin and bone.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Triathlon, you'll be in shape in 2 or 3 weeks! I swim everyday, alternate between biking and running every day, like, one day I swim and I run, the next day I swim and bike, then I swim and run. That's the whole week exept for sundays. It's a fun thing to do, you'll get abs, and a chest, you'll be a playa. And, if you like fast food, you can still eat fast food once your skinny, but I wouldnt recommend fast food when you want to lose weight. I eat fastfood every weekend, and I stay in shape.

Huge amounts of laxatives. replace everything you eat with laxatives, oh, and drink nought but water with fibre supplement. Bye bye weight (and vital organs) but mainly bye bye weight!
Eat six times a day

You wake up, breakfast.
1.5 - 3 hours after breakfast have a small apperitive (fruit, bread with diet cheese...)
1.5 - 3 hours after that, lunch. Chicken, salad... A complete meal but without fattening stuff.
1.5 -3 hours aftar lunch have another small apperitive
1.5 - 3 hours after that have another breakfast like meal.
1.5 - 3 hours after that, dinner. Try to keep it light and not heavy.

And walk like 4 km's every day.

It sounds like BS but believe me it's the best way. The secret is that that way, you are never really hungry, and you also waste energy by keeping the stomach bussy.
I'm serious, my mom lowered 30 kg's in an year by doing that.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Walk at least 10kms a day
Eat no more than once every two days
Inject methamphetamine three times a day.

This may make you a frequent visitor to police cells and psychiatric units, but I guarantee you will look like Jim Morrison in no time.

Er, you may er, like die though.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Nugi
Find a sport you enjoy

Try a few different stuff..

i hate sports.
Quote by LtdB254
i hate sports.

Well then it's not going to be easy getting in shape
Run around your local park for around an hour a day and you should lose weight. And honestly, get some muscles too otherwise you'll look sick.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Eat healthy and exercise. Walk/cycle places instead of driving. Etc.
its nopt better to be reli skinny trust me.. there nothin i can reli do about cz ive got like a lightning metabolism or sumet... u jus end up lookin ded weedy no fun
a walking talking advertisement for population control
eat cereal or oatmeal for breakfast, give up juice and soda. drink only water or milk. for lunch eat some kind of sanwich, i like a turkey lettuce tomato onion and pickle with no mayo just mustard. and for dinner avoid any really fatty foods, but try to live a little, you know what i mean? also do cardio 5x a week for 30 minutes each.
Quote by mrchow
eat cereal or oatmeal for breakfast, give up juice and soda. drink only water or milk. for lunch eat some kind of sanwich, i like a turkey lettuce tomato onion and pickle with no mayo just mustard. and for dinner avoid any really fatty foods, but try to live a little, you know what i mean? also do cardio 5x a week for 30 minutes each.

i dont eat lunch or breakfast. and soda = gross.

and i forgot what cardio is?
Quote by CORT noob
Don't go the easy way, go the right way. It's about being healthy, not looks right? If it's about looks, I agree with the picture of the glock.

actually its only about the way we look
Get Mono
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Quote by LtdB254

Cardio is a type of fitness. You have different training methods to help you improve your cardiovascular fitness like Continuous training, Circuit training etc.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by LtdB254

eating a big dinner and nothing else is the worst thing you can do. eat 5-6 small meals a day long with exercise.
Eat Less (less crap anyway)
Exercise more

That's all there is to it, how don't people understand that?
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Page 1 of 2