cooooooooooooooooooool
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Yeah I'm guessing your in a computer class? If so I feel sorry for you I bout took my text book and threw it out the god damned window today lol. I hate computer classes so much
Hahaa

Sorry....Just messing with ya.

It like 10pm where i live...Got home from school 7 hours ago..
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Yeah, it's nearly 10 o'clock in England. I got back from school about 12 hours ago. God bless frees eh?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by SillyRabbit
dude suck it up we all have to go to school so quit crying

I don't. I'm "Home-Educated"

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Yup, by my watch school ended almost 7 hours ago, I'm afraid you are alone threadstarter
Quote by Ed Hunter
Yeah, it's nearly 10 o'clock in England. I got back from school about 12 hours ago. God bless frees eh?

yea dude, and its 5:00 here...where are you that ur still in school?

EDIT: home schooler, nvm
Quote by tanglewoodguit
I have a new avatar!

and its sexy.

FANTASTIC!
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
Quote by Donkey Fly
Hahaa

Sorry....Just messing with ya.

It like 10pm where i live...Got home from school 7 hours ago..

You bastard, I'm doing A-level, but I live in kent, and go to school in London, so it's an 11 and a half hour day for me. I got home at 6pm.

I'm doing history english drama and politics, which means ****loads of writing....and I'm damn slow, and I ran out of power for my computer in the first ten minutes. My laptop is 5kg. It slams into my leg as I walk. I walk a lot.

which goes to say: - (and i'm realising I'm being hypocritical.) Shut up about your crappy day, others have had worse. like people in Africa who have no UG, or...a guitar....
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Haha. My day wasn't too bad actually. There was a fight. One of my friends was involved and kinda got his ass kicked. He was talking to me about it happening at lunch during study hall. The period before lunch. So, I was all excited and ****, but then when we got out there (behind the school) it was just starting, and he got his ass kicked. He got like one punch in, and got hit in the face and **** so many times. And the kid who was beating him up was still hitting him when he was on the ground. So he's a dick. And he was bragging about it ALL day, so as he passed me I gave him a shove, and told him to shut up. Didn't hear a word about it from him for the rest of the day. I'm bigger than him, so he was probably scared :p