WEll was that a game of rugby or what?!?!?!? all respect to argentinia excllent defense, took their chances! Deserved victory.....France were piss poor, especially at flyhalf!

Awesome game!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Argentina.

And yes, their defence was awesome. I don't think they missed a tackle once in that whole game. France didn't play well though. Bit of a gift for Argentina. It would be humiliating if they didn't even get to the quarter-finals.
I cant imagine them not reaching the quarter finals. Its gonna be tough for ireland now, after seeing that, Argentina(thanks for the correction) are on a roll! Lets be fair france put alot of effort into some areas, such as that ruck on the argentine try line, and got nothing out of it. Pure excelence from Argentinian pack then.
Gear:
France sucked, but both sides made a lot of basic mistakes. Just wait for SA, thats going to be REAL rugby!!
France lost?
No way.. .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Guitar_GUru
France sucked, but both sides made a lot of basic mistakes. Just wait for SA, thats going to be REAL rugby!!

Hell yeah We are going for gold!
great game, and well played to the argentinians. One of the tries in that game was soo perfect I had to clap the tv lol.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
great game, and well played to the argentinians. One of the tries in that game was soo perfect I had to clap the tv lol.

lmao i was watching it with a load of ppl on a massive screeen...they knocked each other over clapping!
Gear:
This match made me loose faith in my team...

We played real bad, but at least we didn't play like argentinians. man, those bastards were so sly (?), allways hitting the ball up in the air (don't know the term in english). France thought they had muscular power whereas they should have opened the game if they wanted to win.

it was such a **** game.

however, Chabal stays true to himself.

man, i'm so deceived... could already see them in the finals, now we're gonna have to play the all blacks if we win our other matches...
LTD DV8-R
Peavey Triple XXX
LTD EC-50
^ your gonna backlash against us! And it will be scary! im already ****ting myself!
Gear:
What's fly half????
Is it 10??? or 9?

I'm not sure of the english terms...

but anyway we really played badly, but as I said in the other thread, Ireland should beat Argentina, and we'll beat Ireland, so if we score enough, we should be first if we're a bit lucky.
Quote by x0rsist
^ your gonna backlash against us! And it will be scary! im already ****ting myself!

is that ironic?

i think we have a fair chance of winning against ireland, yeah, but "il ne faut pas vendre la peau de l'ours avant de l'avoir tué" who know's, maybe you'll kick our asses!

but come on, how can you say this game was good?

we just have to give our best now if we don't want to lose our credibility!
LTD DV8-R
Peavey Triple XXX
LTD EC-50
10^
Gear:
Quote by Meatbag
is that ironic?

i think we have a fair chance of winning against ireland, yeah, but "il ne faut pas vendre la peau de l'ours avant de l'avoir tué" who know's, maybe you'll kick our asses!

It was entertaining as hell man!
i mean the tackling was excellent, those few breaks were heart pounding and the end was tense. thats what i look for in a rugby ga,e!. The set piece kicking was awful though.

not ironic btw! im saying france has been left with an open wound! they are going to want to maul ireland!
Gear:
Quote by Meatbag
is that ironic?

Bof, tu sais moi je suis plutot confiant, potentiellement je pense qu'on a la deuxieme meilleure equipe, et lorque l'on joue a notre meilleur niveau, il y a que les boks ou les blacks qui peuvent nous battre. Avec le point de bonus defensif et un gros match contre l'Irlande, on sera premier (mais il va vraiment falloir les eclater)
L'Irlande devrait battre l'Argentine.

Enfin maintenant on peut vraiment constater que les equipes sportives francaises en general ont un gros probleme de mental en debut de competition, que ce soit en foot (02 et 06), au basket (championnats du monde), et en rugby.

Et puis Laporte est vraiment con: Mignoni il suce des bites, Heymans c'est un 3/4 aile, Chabal il rentre trop tard, Michalak aussi...
On a mal joué, mais ca va revenir... si Elissalde est titulaire.

EDIT: oh and thannks steee21 for that. Skrela did a very bad game, but he really is a world class player, best 10 in europe, apart from his kicks.

I'm happy the Paris players played well: hernandez, corletto! (no french guys from stade francais played well lol
Last edited by Anty 7 at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by x0rsist
It was entertaining as hell man!
i mean the tackling was excellent, those few breaks were heart pounding and the end was tense. thats what i look for in a rugby ga,e!. The set piece kicking was awful though.

not ironic btw! im saying france has been left with an open wound! they are going to want to maul ireland!

lol, yeah, it must probably have been fun to watch from an outside point of view, but man, we were litteraly crying through the whole game! i mean france sucked, the argentinians were ALWAYS kicking it high in the air, losing some time with injuries, walking slowly etc, lol, i hate them. otherwise, yeah, the end was totally tense, lol.

i think yeah, france will be angry more than feel "pressure" against ireland. there was a lot of pression in this game, france had everything to lose, and argentina everything to win.

i like the irish team though, nice guys, is ronan o'gara still the captain?

oh, i HATE stringer though. he should rather move to argentina.

EDIT : ouais, c'est vrai qu'on a du mal en debut de compet, ça doit surement etre la pression. je suis plus trop confiant, mais je soutiens quand meme la france a fond. Mignonni on l'a pas vraiment vu jouer ce match, Skrela, c'est quoi ces coups de pieds a la con qu'il nous fait? Chabal a aussi un pouvoir psychologique, beaucoup de charisme. mon objectif c'est de devenir comme lui un jour.
LTD DV8-R
Peavey Triple XXX
LTD EC-50
Last edited by Meatbag at Sep 7, 2007,
^lol at the stringer remark

BOD will be back for the france game... this is gonna one hell of a game.

What's worrying is that if we finish second of our group, we go up against New Zealand in Cardiff!!!!

I'll go see New Zealand tomorrow in Marseille!!! I'll try to throw a banana peel towars McCaw or Carter!
Quote by Meatbag
lol, yeah, it must probably have been fun to watch from an outside point of view, but man, we were litteraly crying through the whole game! i mean france sucked, the argentinians were ALWAYS kicking it high in the air, losing some time with injuries, walking slowly etc, lol, i hate them. otherwise, yeah, the end was totally tense, lol.

i think yeah, france will be angry more than feel "pressure" against ireland. there was a lot of pression in this game, france had everything to lose, and argentina everything to win.

i like the irish team though, nice guys, is ronan o'gara still the captain?

oh, i HATE stringer though. he should rather move to argentina.

Haha good god no man! O driscoll is our trusty captain!
i agree with slowing down with injuries etc, but kicking high is allowed so you cannot fault them there.
i dont like stringer either , pssst only because im an ulsterman and i want boss to be in there instead of stringer :P
Gear:
Quote by x0rsist
Haha good god no man! O driscoll is our trusty captain!
i agree with slowing down with injuries etc, but kicking high is allowed so you cannot fault them there.
i dont like stringer either , pssst only because im an ulsterman and i want boss to be in there instead of stringer :P

Boss > Stringer

...and that's not just because I'm a fellow Ulsterman.

Stringer is hopeless but Boss is inexperianced though.
oh, O'gara kicked some major ass though. i hope ireland gets as far as possible in the competition, without overtaking us either!

and whoever boss is, i'm sure he's less of an asshole than Stringer!

what are you going to see, Anty 7? All blacks vs. Who?

i'm gonna go at England vs USA, South africa vs Tonga, and Georgia vs Namibia.

oh yeah, and if we finish second, it's nearly as if we were dead... :S
LTD DV8-R
Peavey Triple XXX
LTD EC-50
Quote by Meatbag
oh, O'gara kicked some major ass though. i hope ireland gets as far as possible in the competition, without overtaking us either!

and whoever boss is, i'm sure he's less of an asshole than Stringer!

what are you going to see, Anty 7? All blacks vs. Who?

i'm gonna go at England vs USA, South africa vs Tonga, and Georgia vs Namibia.

oh yeah, and if we finish second, it's nearly as if we were dead... :S

il be onfronta my telly for about 7 hours tomorrrow with those
matches!!
Gear:
Quote by bequickorbedead
Boss > Stringer

...and that's not just because I'm a fellow Ulsterman.

Stringer is hopeless but Boss is inexperianced though.

Hmm i dont agree so much stringer does shift fast ball when he gets the chance, but boss has alot more life in him, hes willing to go for it himself at times!
Gear:
Quote by x0rsist
il be onfronta my telly for about 7 hours tomorrrow with those
matches!!

I might be watching the first tomorrow, but I'll defo be watching the second and third games.
Quote by x0rsist
Hmm i dont agree so much stringer does shift fast ball when he gets the chance, but boss has alot more life in him, hes willing to go for it himself at times!

Yeh, I tend to overstate things, a lot, but Stringer isn't as good as Boss although the last Ireland match I watched with Boss, his decision making wasn't quite as good as it should have been.
I'm gonna see Italy against the blacks, I can't wait to see the hacka in real life lol
Quote by Anty 7
I'm gonna see Italy against the blacks, I can't wait to see the hacka in real life lol

Haha I'd love to see it IRL.
^^ Bring a nappy/diaper, ihear it makes grown men cry and piss!
Gear:
argentina is the best im from argentina and its better than france listen to intoxicados guys!!!!!! and chek out my intoxicados tabs!!!!!
I don't like/watch rugby, but I am really happy when Argentina wins at something...

argentina is the best im from argentina and its better than france listen to intoxicados guys!!!!!! and chek out my intoxicados tabs!!!!!

lol, intoxicados, the only song I know is Fuego
Quote by raise_the_dead
And on the 7th day, God rested.

But not before he made WIKIPEDIA.