Wales
0 0%
Italy
1 3%
Other
1 3%
Voters: 32.
Gutted to be French.

So who do you guys think is gonna win? And there may be another thread on this. Oops if there is, mine is probably better.
Bookies going to win

That french dude with the beard was ****ing huge, he eats children for breakfast

The Argentines played well, I was impressed be those kicks
Quote by Twist of fate
Italy

Who let them in the World Cup?
gotta be england, oh an there is already one of these threads, its mine

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

New Zealand

and only 3 teams can beat them (but I don't think they will):
South Africa
France
Australia

I think that we can still do something big, we just did an extremely bad opening game, but that's normal when you're french.

The Irish'll beat Argentina, we'll beat Ireland, If we play really well we'll be first.
Then beat Italy (not Scotland) in the quarters, and then there'll be a tough one in semis against the boks.

and then after all that, we have a 10% chance of beating New Zealand in the final, we're at home, and we're gonna get the job done, you have my word

(and my bow and my axe ha ha very funny...)
Oh my....

I just checked the poll results, and I can't help but laugh at those who voted for England. They're not even the best team in europe (France and Ireldand are way better) And they'll never beat the wallabies or the boks.

EDIT: on a side note, I'm going to see Italy get crushed by the Blacks tomorrow!

EDIT 2: I don't feel like UG is filled with Rugby fans, most people don't seem to know anything
Last edited by Anty 7 at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by Anty 7
Oh my....

I just checked the poll results, and I can't help but laugh at those who voted for England. They're not even the best team in europe (France and Ireldand are way better) And they'll never beat the wallabies or the boks.

EDIT: on a side note, I'm going to see Italy get crushed by the Blacks tomorrow!

EDIT 2: I don't feel like UG is filled with Rugby fans, most people don't seem to know anything

Yeah, I feel the same way. The Boks beat them in both tests they played against them.

The first was 55 - 22
and the second 58 - 10

But they are the toughest team in our lineup so I wont comment on anything right now...
Dude my thread is soo better!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Why the hell is Scotland not in the poll????? Damn English

(ok we're not gonna win, but we have about as much chance as Italy)
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Anty 7
Oh my....

Same. Silly English people.

Quote by Random88
Why the hell is Scotland not in the poll????? Damn English

(ok we're not gonna win, but we have about as much chance as Italy)

I couldn't figure out who to put so I based it on the result the last time the two sides met.

Quote by Nugi
That french dude with the beard was ****ing huge, he eats children for breakfast

Sebastian Chabal.

What a legend.