hey
im building a pedalboard, and im just wondering, is there a cable that has an input on one end, and an output on the other? i need one to go from a pedal to outside the board to plug my guitar into.
thanks for any help
Quote by duncang
They're just like EEEEEEeeo. EEEeeo. EEEEEEEEo. oo. o.

I like commas
umm, you'd have to wire up a jack for that (i think)

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Sure, but 1/4" female connectors are always pretty unreliable. Why don't you just use a normal lead from the pedal to the amp, like everyone else does?
Yeah, they sell those things in normal electrical shops, I haven't seen them in guitar shops tho look for 1/4" extension cables.
Quote by mr_hankey
Sure, but 1/4" female connectors are always pretty unreliable. Why don't you just use a normal lead from the pedal to the amp, like everyone else does?

im a neat freak, and i was gonna feed this cable through a hole in the board so id just have to plug into the pedalboard instead of a pedal inside it. it seems tidier to me.
Quote by duncang

I like commas
So wire up two 1/4" jacks together and have one mounted on the outside and the other on the inside connected to the last pedal in your chain?
Quote by eXperiment63
So wire up two 1/4" jacks together and have one mounted on the outside and the other on the inside connected to the last pedal in your chain?

I was thinking something like
the line into the board would be an input/output, and the line out would be an output/input. is that what you mean? i have no experience in wiring, so could you tell me how to go about wiring the two cables i want?
thanks
Quote by duncang

I like commas
Get a normal lead, take one end off, go to an electrical shop and buy a female connector and solder it on.

Do that and you've made one yourself .