what are some good classic rock songs that are easy to play?but not really easy songs like smoke on the water.ive been playing for 6 months if that helps.and something that will sound good on an acoustic cause i dont have an electric.by that i mean not like godsmack and stuff that classical guitars cant make.

thanx
do ac/dc songs ex back in black,diry deeds done dirt cheap or highway to hell. those are good and will help u change chords fast
whoops should have mentioned this. i know alot of AC/DC already i also know all of crazy train other then the solo and some other songs too
Some Led Zeppelin would probably work for you. Maybe Neil Young's Powderfinger, I like that one....
GREENDAY MAX IS STUPID
n system of a down in drop d
n vermillion prt 2 by slipknot
nirvana haha
vicious circles
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Classic rock? I'm pretty sure System of a Down and Slipknot do NOT fit into this category. Granted, what genre a band is can be debated in many cases, but I think most would agree that these are not classic rock bands.

"Two Steps Behind" by Def Leppard.
"Bringing on the Heartbreak" in acoustic by Def Leppard sounded REALLY good live in OKC last Wednesay.
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison.
"The Trees" by Rush.

There's a few to get you started. "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" is some fairly basic chord changes, you could probably learn it at 6 months...
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
I have the same problem. :P I won't be getting an electric till the end of the month, so I am just working with acoustic rock. Anyway, here are some easy songs that I know.

Blackbird - The Beatles (Good Practice for Fingerpicking)
Tear in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin (Good practice for Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs)
Dust In the Wind - Kansas
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
Last edited by Filth2Fury at Sep 8, 2007,
Oh, I almost forgot. Whish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is very easy and sounds great. The Solos in it are also very easy. One of my favorite songs of all time.
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page