Page 1 of 3
Now this post is a update on one that was posted a while back. When i talked about ordering my tom delonge guitar most people did not believe that i had done it and wanted proof. well here is your proof.

Fixed
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
i dont like the headstock really but other than that its really nice
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by SG thrasher
Nice one, you wasted lots of money.

Ah well, if it makes you happy.

agreed.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
A guitar with only one pickup.

**** writes itself.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
the amazingly innovative sticky fingers pickup is what's supposed to be so great about it though...
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
well, i'd have gotten a different hollowbody, but if you like it...screw my opinion

and nice putting that sign up there

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
It looks pretty cool, I wouldn't buy a signiture model though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's just a cover, not anything important. By the way nice guitar
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by buckethead_jr
You're the guy who bought a $2000 guitar and a $400 amp right?

yep that's him

although i believe he said that was for a cheap electro acoustic...
Quote by The red Strat.
yep that's him

although i believe he said that was for a cheap electro acoustic...

o.O
So he went through with it then i see.

Oh, well if it makes him happy...
You lose at life

You got ripped right off.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Now this post is a update on one that was posted a while back. When i talked about ordering my tom delonge guitar most people did not believe that i had done it and wanted proof. well here is your proof.

i remember you. you're kind of a dumbass. but simple things please simple minds...
That was quiet possibly the funniest threads I've seen here

I think it looks really cool but seriously, why so much on your first electric?? You wont even be able to hear the differences between that and a Squier yet. Especially without an amp anyway

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
The Tom Delonge sig. Gibson? I've played it. And then I take a quick glance at the price tag. It is like owning a Ferrari without wheels. Absolutely useless.
Nothing against it at all, I really like it. Not the most versitile thing in the world but if it gives you the tone your after and makes who happy who cares what people think?

If I had the cash (flame shield UP) I would buy one, or maybe just the normal Dot.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
You could've at least bought a decent guitarist's sig. guitar like a Jimmy Page LP or a Pete Townshend LP. At least they'll appreciate in value one day...

Why would he buy one of those if he dosnt play music similar to those artists? That would be absolutely useless in my opinion. Enjoy the TD gibson, you got yourself a nice guitar. Now buy a good amp.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
I've tried one, didnt think much of it. Better than the billy joe armstrong sig though. Played one of them. Horrible guitar. The neck felt wrong, sounded so muddy. I think 1,000 quid of the cost is for the signature, cause it played like an epiphone.
Why does everyone keep thinking i have no amp...anyways i am playing a peavy 100 watt right now (its my friends) the amp i have on order right now is a mesa boogie dual recto and sure why not ill put proof of that to when i get it lol.
why would you buy a mesa to go along with tom delonge's signature gibson? that's just a tragedy.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
Tom Delonge uses a mesa boogie dual recto...i have tom's es-33 why wouldnt i want to buy it and yes ok i get it you think its a waste of money like wow you can shut up about it already this is the stuff i want because this is the music i listen to almost the only stuff i listen to these days stop bugging me about it.
Wow 335 > Dual recto is an interesting rig. You didn't need to buy the Tom Delonge Gibson for that though. Every guitar sounds the same through a dual rectifier.

Do you have the same girly lip piercings as Tom too? And the emo haircut?

Seriously man, stop trying to be someone else and just be yourself..
Quote by -AvA-
Tom Delonge uses a mesa boogie dual recto...i have tom's es-33 why wouldnt i want to buy it and yes ok i get it you think its a waste of money like wow you can shut up about it already this is the stuff i want because this is the music i listen to almost the only stuff i listen to these days stop bugging me about it.

Man, you got flamed like hell during the last thread, did you think it was going to be any different just because you actually got it? You started the thread, then said stop bugging me about it. If you didn't want negative comments, just enjoy being a Tom DeLonge clone by yourself...
ESP Eclipse II
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Sig. Les Paul
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
Did someone just say it's his first guitar? If so, and if he didn't buy it with his own hard earned money, you're such a spoilt 'tard.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Page 1 of 3