how much do you it would cost to get an esp EX 400 , in snow white and with FR in it. Basicly the same as Dan Jocobs sig but without the red, and without the sig on the headstock. I really like it, but the sig part is a turn off.
Custom or Sig

what do you guys think?
Last edited by Ramik at Sep 7, 2007,
generally speaking it's more bother than it's worth to fit a trem to a guitar which doesn't already have one. you have to fork out for the trem, and then route the guitar to fit it (or pay someone to do it for you), which is expensive.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
what if they just use the already made dan jacobs body? cuz its the same shape
oh you mean go custom shop? you can probably get whatever you want if you do that, but you'll pay through the nose for it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
dam, i jsut wanted the dan jacobs without the signature on the headstock and without the red, didnt know i would have to go custom price with that
Last edited by Ramik at Sep 7, 2007,
get the dan jacobs sig and repaint it (either yoursef or pay someone to re-finish it for you)
how does one go about repainting it ( what type of paint and what tools do you need) and how much, or how much does it cost to get someone to do it for you. and would this be like a real guitar finish?
It's so much easier to get the sig and have it repainted/refinished.

The only problem is;

I looked up that same exact guitar today. It's discontinued and reached $1,020 or so. I couldn't find one anywhere, except this one site, forgot the site though.

Either way you're forking over some cash. My suggestion is find a guitar with the same pickups and a good trem that's still in production.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
its not discontinued? i called up a guitar store near me and they can order it
Hm. o.o

Every guitar site I hit up online, every single one of em, said "Product is either no longer available or discontinued. Please call manufacturer for details."
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
dam that sucks, oh well if the store can order ill buy it on monthly payments
How much is your store's price?
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.