Page 1 of 2
last night 2 thugs kicked my cousin's door in and shot her husband twice killing him. they have 2 small kids who were home at the time. this will follow them the rest of their lives. she is totally shattered. this is not a major city, this is a town of 20 or so thousand. i just don't know....
dear God, that's just sad. sorry to hear that dude.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
thugs you say?

there must have been a reason.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Sorry to hear about that dude, but why did you come to the pit with this?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

did they steal anything or something cause if not then that guy had to be involved in something. But it still isnt right.
Sorry dude, you should find out who did it and train all your life and then track them down and kill them mercilessly, it'll be like all those superhero films
United as One, Divided by Zero
Quote by Tom Martin
Was this part of a robbery, or some deeper mafia related story?

don't really know yet. still waiting for some details.
It will be ok man....they can get that door repaired, it wont cost much

*hugs*
Diezel, Motherfucker
Im sorry to hear that...
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
If they just kicked in the door, killed him, and left then there was definately some sort of grudge.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
That's disgusting. I hope they're caught. Sorry to hear it khalilizad.

I can't say it better so I won't try.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by ctb
What the **** is going on with the world. >_<

I'd like an answer too, please. Seriously. Anyone?

That's goddamn awful man. They will rot in hell. My regards to your family.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Holy ****!

Western culture is going straight down the gutter.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by mh400nt
It will be ok man....they can get that door repaired, it wont cost much

*hugs*

jeez have some sympathy man.
Did anyone get a good look at them? Find out who they are, find out where they live, and kill them. Vengeance is sweet. Seriously though, that shit is fucked up. That stuff never happens in New Zealand. Except when those Asian guys killed that other Asian guy and stuffed him in a suitcase then threw him into the harbour or something. But that's a rarity.

Come to NZ!
Last edited by iamded at Sep 7, 2007,
This sucks, and the "hilarious" replies are about as funny as me punching the people cracking them in the face.

RIP.
Quote by bequickorbedead
News link? Sorry if it seems inconsiderate but I would like to read it...

www.blythevillecn.com/mainpage2 they're saying burglary but i was told they didn't take anything
Last edited by khalilizad at Sep 7, 2007,
most people don't just randomly bust a door down and kill people. there must have been a reason unless they just like killing for the heck of it, but i'm sorry for your loss. i hope justice is served.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by Doodleface
Holy ****!

western culture???? this **** is everywhere!!!!!!
Well...Jesus saves.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
sorry about that but people are assholes thats life
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Firenze
Well...Jesus saves.

Uhhhh... What? How is this relevant?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Firenze
I'd like an answer too, please. Seriously. Anyone?

That's goddamn awful man. They will rot in hell. My regards to your family.

+1

The world gets worse every day, I really wonder whether there will be anything left for our children's children.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by break-me-in
Uhhhh... What? How is this relevant?

*shrug* It felt like the right thing to say after what hombre above me posted. It is relevant, in some ways.

I'm not lying. Jesus saves. Believe it.

Quote by Metal_Rich
+1

The world gets worse every day, I really wonder whether there will be anything left for our children's children.

Even if there is...I feel sympathy for what will be left. Some Harry Potter books and scarred earth.

/sigh.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Last edited by Firenze at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by Firenze
*shrug* It felt like the right thing to say after what hombre above me posted. It is relevant, in some ways.

I'm not lying. Jesus saves. Believe it.

I'm still not getting this...?

Besides, I've always felt "Jesus saves" was really vague. "Jesus saves... room for dessert" or what?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I'm still not getting this...?

Besides, I've always felt "Jesus saves" was really vague. "Jesus saves... room for dessert" or what?

Understand it any way you'd like, really =) When I say "Jesus saves" I mean just that. Jesus saves.

Sorry for how vague I seem, but I deleted about 4 sentences trying to explain to you, but I guess i'm not articulate enough to really make you understand what I mean.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Understand it any way you'd like, really =) When I say "Jesus saves" I mean just that. Jesus saves.

Sorry for how vague I seem, but I deleted about 4 sentences trying to explain to you, but I guess i'm not articulate enough to really make you understand what I mean.

Ok don't worry, I often do that. Type out what I mean again and again and it never communicates the point the way I'd like. Well anyway I go to Church so I understand the meaning that's supposedly hidden behind it, but it can be interpreted so many ways that it just sounds annoying and vague to me.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Doodleface
Holy ****!

It's always been in the gutter. Modern man has always been in the gutter.

Humanity sucks.
Quote by Moggan13
It's always been in the gutter. Modern man has always been in the gutter.

Humanity sucks.

Modern man? Man has always been "in the gutter" the way you're phrasing it. There has always been violence, discrimination, etc. in the world. But there's also always been good and I'd like to think that the capacity for good in humanity will always survive too.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Ok don't worry, I often do that. Type out what I mean again and again and it never communicates the point the way I'd like. Well anyway I go to Church so I understand the meaning that's supposedly hidden behind it, but it can be interpreted so many ways that it just sounds annoying and vague to me.

Haha, well I could explain the context I use it in (I say it quite a lot actually) for example, I was just talking to a friend of mine about people who like to drink merely to drink, they hate the taste, but drinking "iz so kul lulzlololz n lyk so mature" that they just HAVE to drink (and smoke, of course) and after our conversation was over I said "Jesus saves"

I guess what I mean is that Jesus martyred himself for humanity's sins, and without Jesus, they would not be saved. Ergo, "Jesus saves"
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Haha, well I could explain the context I use it in (I say it quite a lot actually) for example, I was just talking to a friend of mine about people who like to drink merely to drink, they hate the taste, but drinking "iz so kul lulzlololz n lyk so mature" that they just HAVE to drink (and smoke, of course) and after our conversation was over I said "Jesus saves"

I guess what I mean is that Jesus martyred himself for humanity's sins, and without Jesus, they would not be saved. Ergo, "Jesus saves"

Haha well that's just the most basic interpretation. People twist its meaning all the time.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
if it makes you feel better your Otto avatar is kick ass and still sorry to hear about it
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Page 1 of 2