Page 1 of 3
So the other day I was really looking forward to this:

But on cooking it up I was rewarded with this:

I was pretty disappointed with how it looked. Disregarding the amateurish pea placement (my own fault) should I have expected better?
Discuss please.
(For the record, it tasted like it had already been eaten)
Don't look tasty, Nigga.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Hey I love those dinners.

The chicken ones are better though.

Tip: Add more gravy.
It looks like it does on the packet, so you got what was coming to you

BTW, they look exactly the same tomy old school's christmas dinner, except it doesn't have rocks for stuffing.
I enjoy a hearty roast dinner...

...for breakfast.
Well it looks like it does in the picture tbh. That's what you get from a frozen roast dinner, it's meant to be roasted if you want it to taste right, the clue's in the name
Improved Quality Beef: Now Extracted From Cats.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
it looks pretty much the same, id be please with that result..after all it is a frozen roast dinner
Heh, frozen roast dinner? That phrase doesn't bear thinking about!

Seriously though, that looks nicer than I thought it would do.

I don't ever eat frozen food though...
There's no such thing as a good frozen dinner that you cook in the microwave
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse

But I even used the cooking tray and was expecting SUPERIOR RESULTS!

Adding more gravy is a good idea btw, cheers.
oh man i don't care what you say, that looks delish, and what do you expect? you don't go into mcdonalds expecting to get a burger that looks exactly like it does in the pictures they show...
Honestly for frozen dinner that looks alright. How much was it?

I don't snack on stuff really but, ahem, that looks worth trying some time.
Quote by ravioli123
oh man i don't care what you say, that looks delish, and what do you expect? you don't go into mcdonalds expecting to get a burger that looks exactly like it does in the pictures they show...

The only other person I know who says 'delish' is my dad.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only other person I know who says 'delish' is my dad.

Son, you've been found out.
I thought it might look like a better meal if I put it in a pretty box for you.

The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Face it, Birdseye is ****e. Anything that resembles a proper meal on the packet but is cooked in a microwave will be ****e. How about....you actually cook some real food? It's really not that hard.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Man, kids in Africa would kill your whiny a$$ for that. Dont complain it looks half decent, be thankful you can enjoy food already made for you and all you have to do is heat it, not have to chase flies in the desert and fight over a grain of rice.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Alright, I probably went in expecting too much, but for £3 they were some really rubbish potatoes, the veg all tasted like the tinned stuff, and the yorkshire pretty much collapsed when I prodded it with my fork. The beef was alright tbh, although yep, it would've tasted better if I folded it
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Disregarding the amateurish pea placement (my own fault)

I just re-read this part...

Difference between the two is that the Birdseye picture was taken, most likely, of a dinner lit by lights designed to make it look lovely and appealing, by a professional cameraman, with a high quality camera, and specially arranged to look perfect... while yours was taken in Mr. Average Joe's kitchen, under Mr Average Joe's kitchen light, by Mr Average Joe's camera.

Looks good to me. And hey, you got a tasty dinner. Many don't. Quit yer whinin'.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I thought it might look like a better meal if I put it in a pretty box for you.

Actually that does look much better. Did you change the lighting too?? Although erm...I'm pretty sure no-one would want it now

And Burnt Ice mate, relax, it wasn't the most serious whine in the world
I seriously can't remember the last time I ate frozen food excluding some icecream and some savory rice.

Personally you are what you eat and food is important.

Never economise on food imho. Not even for holidays and flat screen tv's.

Or summant.
That actually looks quite tasty. Some microwavable food is alright. Just put lots of pepper on it...
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Actually that does look much better. Did you change the lighting too?? Although erm...I'm pretty sure no-one would want it now

And Burnt Ice mate, relax, it wasn't the most serious whine in the world

I did, yes. Because I love you.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I did, yes. Because I love you.

If I was more creepy I'd sig that

Anyway yeah, I'm trying to learn proper cooking before I move in with my girlfriend. Something more than noodles aswell.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
If I was more creepy I'd sig that

Anyway yeah, I'm trying to learn proper cooking before I move in with my girlfriend. Something more than noodles aswell.

Creepy boys are bad.

Cooking is easy. I say that from my many years of mindless observation when my mother cooks and I sit there complaining there isn't anything to eat.

-Matthew Arnold

I wouldn't touch frozen food with a 10-metre bargepole. But then, my mother is a professional caterer, so I'm spoilt when it comes to food

^^^Story of my life, dinky
And it certainly doesn't hurt to have pretty much an entire library of cooking books. And she doesn't touch most of them
Last edited by umop-3p!sdn at Sep 7, 2007,
I love microwaved stuff, we always have a variety of things in the freezer. I'm loving chicken tika naans at the minute. My mom will usually cook dinner, for lunch and throughout the day it's kebabs, burgers and generally everything unhealthy for all.

-Matthew Arnold

I love Rustler burgers, but they're definitely a guilty pleasure. The ingredients sound like a laboratory stock list. Btw Dinkydaisy....mom??
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I love Rustler burgers, but they're definitely a guilty pleasure. The ingredients sound like a laboratory stock list. Btw Dinkydaisy....mom??

I totally agree there. Have you ever tried those "Fries-2-Go"? The name is a good way to judge them.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

I just don't like saying 'mum'. I think it sounds so stupid, so I use 'mom'. I usually call my mom 'mother' though, because I'm stuck up my own arse.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I just don't like saying 'mum'. I think it sounds so stupid, so I use 'mom'. I usually call my mom 'mother' though, because I'm stuck up my own arse.

Sounds painful...
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

rustler burgers are soooo amazing, 70 seconds! it really is the lazy man's meal. there used to be microwavable chicken wings that were lush too, i think chicago town does them now.
Quote by akaDan
I totally agree there. Have you ever tried those "Fries-2-Go"? The name is a good way to judge them.

YES! My second favourite frozen snacky thing. I wonder......both at the same time? Brain attack!

Dinky, don't be so hard on yourself....or your arse
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Creepy boys are bad.

Really? Creepy girls are a riot!

See what I did thur.
Page 1 of 3