ok all of you Zakk Wylde fans should know what im talking about.In some of his songs he deos this weird thing i cant really describe but it sounds like a vibrato if you know what im talking about.WHAT IS THAT?
Ummm...vibrato, maybe?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
see thats what i was thinkin but it just sounds so crazy maybe its just the way he deos it.
Is it high-pitched?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I think your talking about when he hits a note and slams the whammy bar down twice really fast.
Pinch Harmonic. He owns those basically, like their his trademark.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
exactly, a pinch harmonic then u just slam down on the whammy twice really fast. works best with a floyd rose
Quote by acid_burner
I think your talking about when he hits a note and slams the whammy bar down twice really fast.

Zakk very rarely uses a guitar with a whammy.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by acid_burner
exactly, a pinch harmonic then u just slam down on the whammy twice really fast. works best with a floyd rose

That ain't a pinch harmonic pal.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by acid_burner

Man, dont be such a noob Ha ha, all his guitars are fixed bridge except that rhoads V with the polka dots.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by Burnt Ice
Man, dont be such a noob Ha ha, all his guitars are fixed bridge except that rhoads V with the polka dots.

And the Razorback he uses now and then.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Regardless its not done with a whammy bar
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by acid_burner
well god damn man, i dont listen to him alot, im just tryin to help slash out

By telling him falsehoods?! But yeah, a pinch harmonic is when you pick the string and then just brush it with the edge of your thumb. Zakk's sound awesome because he puts a load of vibrato on them as well.

Quote by titsmcgee852
oh man it was just an idea for him to try out. cant help if im wrong. just get a protab for a song that he does it on
thanks for your input both of you but i know its not a pinch harmonic.
Try to pinch and bend but really yank them down with like three fingers as fast as you can. Not sure if that what youre talking about but dont rule out a pinch harmonic yet that's what he dose.