yeah its pretty good, has a drum machine too, at only around £40 its worth it, my first pedal was a zoom 505, lol i think i still have it somewhere
Yes I am also looking for a first multi effects pedal myself...I'm leaning towards the rp350 or whatever has the best sound for 200 bucks or under.
you wont get the same quality than if you'd buy single effects though

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
well, if you just wanna get a feel for what each effect does, without spending the money on "good" or better ones, sure, you can always sell it again if you want to

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

So what do you think is the best one <= 200$? I'm looking for some enchanting cleans for intros, bone crushing distortion and good delay/searing tone for solos. Is it true that people who say that the rp's distortion sucks or any multi effect pedal's distortion sucks can't edit it themselves to get a good tone?
i can't comment on that, never played a multieffects pedal myself, all i ever played was the VOX tonelab which is pretty cool, costs 400 though.

if its something to just noodle around with i'd get the cheapest rp-whatever you can find, if its something "permanent", try the rp-350 and the new boss me-20
make sure to try em though, like i said, never played any of them myself

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame