Page 1 of 3
I was out with mates (most of them are girls, 2 are guys) and also some people from a lower year than us who we know a little from school. We were at some battle of the bands thing.
Well basically a massive gang of chavs ( i dont know what americans call them, jocky type people?) attacked all the guys that were there.
They kicked the sh*t out of this guy i know and his girlfriend was trying to defend him, because he was on the floor, and one of the guys hit her.
They punched one of my mates and he chipped his tooth.
I saw it all and was pretty shaken up.
The security basically told everyone to f off and to go home and no one was allowed in the building.

Thankfully no one was seriously hurt, but still it really annoyed me because there was nothing we could do and all those guys are probably back home around now.

Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
There was no guitar ----> face contact? What kind of pussy battle of bands was this?
TBH i am not scared of those situations anymore

Start boxing
Get punched a few times
Realise that you are not totally fragile
Smack the cunts next time **** hits the fan

My fool proof plan like lol

Seriously, Charves (aka Chavs to the southerners) have ruined many gigs i have been to.

Deal with it
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by let__it__bleed
I would but i'm scared and also a girl!

+100 profile views for you.
It's when they have knifes you have a problem.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by akaDan

Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by akaDan

hahahaha

It's funny 'cause it's true.

As for TS, not much you can do past being annoyed. At least no one was seriously hurt.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I was in a similar situation not long ago.

Got mugged by a group of them when i was with some friends.
Fortunately I only had 60p on me but my friends got phones and stuff robbed.

My town is a total shithole.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Why didn't you fight back?

Edit:

Quote by Dinkydaisy
hahahaha

It's funny 'cause it's true.

As for TS, not much you can do past being annoyed. At least no one was seriously hurt.

OMG11 You're so hot oneone

>_>
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Last edited by BassistGal at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by MetalheadA7X
TBH i am not scared of those situations anymore

Start boxing
Get punched a few times
Realise that you are not totally fragile
Smack the cunts next time **** hits the fan

My fool proof plan like lol

Seriously, Charves (aka Chavs to the southerners) have ruined many gigs i have been to.

Deal with it

YOU GOT TO FIGHT. FOR YOUR RIGHT. TO PAAAAARTY

But seriosuly i totally agree with Metalhead said, just throw yourself into the fight, get a few bruised and a chipped tooth but stand your ground, soldier.
Quote by akaDan

ahahahahahaha

Quote by Moggan13
YOU GOT TO FIGHT. FOR YOUR RIGHT. TO PAAAAARTY

But seriosuly i totally agree with Metalhead said, just throw yourself into the fight, get a few bruised and a chipped tooth but stand your ground, soldier.

Thats the spirit mate
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by BassistGal
Why didn't you fight back?

Because there was loads of them, and they were 2 years older :S

i wish i could have done something, but i dont really see what i could have done.

Maybe its time to take up some ass-kicking lessons! :P
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Quote by let__it__bleed

i wish i could have done something, but i dont really see what i could have done.

Fight back anyway.
If you're not a total pussy it dosent really matter how old you are, just be aggresive, and if you know how to do it, nothing bad will happen, but lots of good will.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Bite the bastards, just throw yourself at them and hopefully boot them in the head.

But if you do has some knowlege of fighting and pain it helps alot.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
You're only as hard as they think you are, always make a point to start on the biggest guy first the others should just **** it then. If you get the first punch in chances are your gonna win.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
I would have fought back
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by let__it__bleed
I would but i'm scared and also a girl!

As you have learned tonight, being a girl is not a ticket to safety. Everyone ought to know how to protect themselves when things like that happen. I don't condone violence, but people just don't understand, or don't have the confidence, to protect themselves and in this day and age they really need to.

And at the +100 profile views things. But you forgot the "+100 badly orchestrated attempts by pubescent boys to engage in conversation".
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I have so much suppressed rage that i would probably join the fight and get my head kicked in because i'm weak.
Quote by Caustic
As you have learned tonight, being a girl is not a ticket to safety. Everyone ought to know how to protect themselves when things like that happen. I don't condone violence, but people just don't understand, or don't have the confidence, to protect themselves and in this day and age they really need to.

And at the +100 profile views things. But you forgot the "+100 badly orchestrated attempts by pubescent boys to engage in conversation".

Yeah i suppose i should try and do something. I do not condone violence as well. Just seeing them hit my friends was horrible.
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Quote by Moggan13
I have so much suppressed rage that i would probably join the fight and get my head kicked in because i'm weak.

Same apart from the weak part. I know i can break faces if i actually hit someone propperly.

Fast jab followed by a ****ing huge right hook and.... BAM he's on the fooking floor with a broken nose.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by let__it__bleed

Do you go to school with those pricks? If so find them and kick their asses.
Quote by -February-Star-
Real bassists know about different techniques and are aware of the merits and applications of each.

Because we're the least ignorant, most hardworking and most talented musicians in the world. We also surpass all others in general awesomeness.
I just looked over my posts and realised something.

My headline was totally incorrect for i was not the UG Stella Artois expert, i was really UG's Hard Bastard.

carry on
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
the nick says let it bleed but the user says otherwise ... :P
use your surroundings young grasshoppa...shudve taken the cybals and put their faces in between them and then shove the drumsticks............................................
Quote by The Rival
Do you go to school with those pricks? If so find them and kick their asses.

No i don't. But apparently the police had caught a couple...
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Quote by MetalheadA7X
Same apart from the weak part. I know i can break faces if i actually hit someone propperly.

Fast jab followed by a ****ing huge right hook and.... BAM he's on the fooking floor with a broken nose.

I don't care if i get my head kicked in when in a fight, as long as i stand-up for my mates, my family and people i know about for the right reasons.
****ing chav scum. they beat us up because they dont agree with what we wear and ****...we dont agree with their ****ty white tracksuits but you dont see us going around beating the crap out of them
Quote by Moggan13
I don't care if i get my head kicked in when in a fight, as long as i stand-up for my mates, my family and people i know about for the right reasons.

Sounds good

Pain is only momentary
Glory is forever
Become immortalised by teenie scenies kids everywhere by beating up the chav oppressors.

lol
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Bring a chain with you next time and wrap it around your knuckles!
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Kick them in the balls, bite them, go for their eyes, and if they end up on the floor, literally stamp on their bollocks, I would. And just hope you pop them. ****s. If they all died tomorrow the world would obviously be a much better place, I'd be so happy.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Froddy
Kick them in the balls, bite them, go for their eyes, and if they end up on the floor, literally stamp on their bollocks, I would. And just hope you pop them. ****s. If they all died tomorrow the world would obviously be a much better place, I'd be so happy.

Yes it would.

In relation with what someone else said before, no one i know has ever started on a chav. Its always chavs on us, its so unfair :\
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Page 1 of 3