During my little spell away from the internet and UG I randomly bought 'Wide open' by Kahvas Jute and became slightly obsessed. They were a 1970s psyc rock band from Australia that recently reformed and put out a live album. Not yet managed to get my hands on a copy of that, but if you haven't heard of them I'd strongly urge you to go out and seek their stuff.

I've not really searched for their stuff on the net, but right now the short clip in this video and the clips from the label is all I have to offer. It's on emusic though if anyone has an account there.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Very interesting stuff. I'm definitely going to have to look more into them. Looks like it's going to be difficult to get ahold of any material though..
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
The album is quite easy to get off amazon/ebay and well worth the money in my opinion.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic