To start off, I am a newbie with the functions of guitars and I have probably a real basic question.

I have a Jackson Dinky with EMGHZ Pickups in it. They were stock, and I am wanting to put new pickups in. Can I use a different brand, Seymour Duncan or Dimarzio, or do I have to stick with EMG's?

Also, does anyone know with that guitar if it is F-Spaced or not?

you can get any brand and type of pickup you want...just go with what suits you best

what kinda bridge does it have?


Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I have a string through guitar. I think that is what it is. The strings come in through the back of the guitar and go through the bridge and it can't have a floyd rose trem.