A DC135 with tremolo, c33b bridge pickup, twin blade in the nexk and ap11 o nthe middle, black hardware, coil splitter, with a walnut neck and body.

The guitar comes down to $975 dollars, is it worth it?
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

Most metal guitar ever. Period.
Yes, since its comparable to or surpasses Gibson quality. Try to find a guitar with those features and that quality for $975. In my opinion Carvin outguns all the major production guitar manufacturers up to the Custom lines, where they still compare favorably and smoke them in price. The only downside is the resale value is comparatively low. I wouldn't get rid of it anyway.
Had a lot of Carvin posts lately. Are they having a sale?
Yup, $100 bucks off your guitar.
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

carvin really is busting every manufacturers balls. their employees must not get paid a whole lot, selling shiz like that gives you a profit of like 600 bucks on each guitar. amazing guitars though. nah, they probably sell enough to make up for that.
their guitars are still awesome, plus my favorite guitarists use them.
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

Are you gettin the walnut finished or not?

If not I can guarantee it looks better with gold hardware (I have a 7string with walnut) otherwise you'd be better of with Mahogany or Alder as the wood
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio