I swear trying to find out where an Ibanez is made is like finding a decent Edge III
Ibanez RGT42FX
Vox AD30VT-XL

Quote by Attack
No. In Soviet Russia, Hell goes to you,
korea, i believe
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by i_baked_cookies
It should say on the back of the headstock!

yar I should've said "on the internet " Oh and is korean labor any good?
Ibanez RGT42FX
Vox AD30VT-XL

Quote by Attack
No. In Soviet Russia, Hell goes to you,
hands are hands. doesn't really matter where their put together. it just happens most of the decent guitars are made in japan or US. possibly due to better workplaces, wages and rights?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Yeah it's Korea. At least it doesn't have a trem though, or it would be crappy.

^All the best Ibanezs (sp? lol) are made in Japan, as they're a Japanese company. I personally would never buy an Ibanez made anywhere else, as they're not that much more expensive than the crappy ones.
^TS just said it had a Edge III.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Oops, I was thinking of the one with Edge III. X_X
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Kivarenn82
hands are hands. doesn't really matter where their put together. it just happens most of the decent guitars are made in japan or US. possibly due to better workplaces, wages and rights?

also better wood and hardware and parts etc. they generally don't give the good stuff to their more "budget" factories, as if a guitar costing half the price is as good as a USA or Japanese one, who's going to buy the USA one?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?