I know the board has been flooded with these lately, but I'd like to put mine out there. It's in perfect working and cosmetic order, the only issue with it is that the spring is not perfectly straight for the pedal, it still works perfectly, the only time you'll have a problem with it is when you take off the switch to change the battery, it's a little difficult to put back on but you can get it on there. Otherwise, it's flawless. Asking $30 +shipping OBO.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
lol and this is coming from an atreyu fan. that pedal ****ing sucks. try out other pedals noob.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
lol and this is coming from an atreyu fan. that pedal ****ing sucks. try out other pedals noob.

It actually works well if you have a way of reducing the buzz.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON

No need for any of that, besides he's selling it so maybe he is gonna try another pedal. It's not like he came on here shouting how great it is.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON

Nice.

Rule #1: Respect others. This is true in every forum (except the pit *giggle*... sarcasm.) Do not post anything that you think might get in you trouble. If it's iffy, stfu about it, eh? You can still criticize.

I think this can be reported? I'm pretty sure it goes against that rule. I'll report it and see what the mods think...

*reported
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Quote by atreyurock9
Nice.

Rule #1: Respect others. This is true in every forum (except the pit *giggle*... sarcasm.) Do not post anything that you think might get in you trouble. If it's iffy, stfu about it, eh? You can still criticize.

I think this can be reported? I'm pretty sure it goes against that rule. I'll report it and see what the mods think...

*reported

+1
that flamer is a douche, what does being an Atreyu fan have to do with anything?good choice to report it \m/
*bump* Price is very negotiable. Like it's been said, works well if you can reduce the buzz.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

*Bump* for price drop. $25+shipping.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

*up* Thirty shipped?
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season