It's not rick roll is it?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Personally I prefer gaffa tape, but I guess for really heavy duty stuff (like holding up buildings) there's nothing quite like Bin Laden tape. I particularly like the novelty dispenser:

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Getting old? You do know this is the first one in three years, right?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Zeppelin256
Getting old? You do know this is the first one in three years, right?

I do know that. The threats and all that bull**** is getting old.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
He always reminds me of that dude from System of a Down...
I kinda expect him to grab a mic and shout:

AMERRRRRICAAAA! AWAKEEEEEEE!
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Quote by bignuts20

It says in the article that there were no threats made in this tape...
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by .smudged.
you get $25 million if you get him lolo

If that's true then I'm shaving off my pubes, gluing them to my mum's face and selling her to the FBI
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by bignuts20

He hasn't threatened us in forever. Considering he is the leader of a group dedicated to the eradication of America as we know it, he really hardly ever makes threats against us. This wasn't even a threat, it was a suggestion.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by Yakult
If that's true then I'm shaving off my pubes, gluing them to my mum's face and selling her to the FBI

I tried that... They fell off when she woke up.
I should have used drugs to keep her knocked out.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
I'm surprised nobody has sold him off for the reward and the fame.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Jeez that guy should at least think about making his own YouTube account. Uploading his videos to youtube would be a much faster way of distribution.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
he doesn't make threats because that would incriminate him
theres no crimes listed under his ransom why? because theres no evidence to charge him with anything.......except maybe the theft of a dialysis machine
Quote by Yakult

I'll shave mine and hers for part of that (%50)
"Soon after word emerged that the United States had the video, Islamic militant Web sites that usually carry statements from al-Qaida went down and were inaccessible. The reason for the shutdown was not immediately known."
haha
yea we know of the websites but lets allow them to stay up smart move
Wow he's not even making the effort anymore.

SELLOUT!!!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by SamTotman
Jeez that guy should at least think about making his own YouTube account. Uploading his videos to youtube would be a much faster way of distribution.

so true.

I can't watch the video for some reason, does someone wanna sum up what he says?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I think he has been "Riding" camels too hard...

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

If bin laden had a youtube account, i'd subscribe.
Check out my latest recording on my profile
Quote by Yakult
Personally I prefer gaffa tape, but I guess for really heavy duty stuff (like holding up buildings) there's nothing quite like Bin Laden tape. I particularly like the novelty dispenser:

HAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAHA

oh god that was awesome.
i cant wait to get that bastard so we could brutally torture him as he has done to us. **** you osama bin laden!
Quote by BDR_23
i cant wait to get that bastard so we could brutally torture him as he has done to us. **** you osama bin laden!

it wont happen. even if it does he will become a martyr and america will probably be wiped out by pakistani nuclear weapons.
since the crusades like 1000 years ago christians have been trying to fk with the muslims and failed. still they are nations completely dominated by alpha males and whos religion is also this way. They are now like we were in the anglo saxon and viking times..really brutal because women were not involved.
I'm positive that, at least the US intelligence if not all of our allies', know exactly where he is. We may even have agents or sleepers with him personally on a daily basis. But we're not going to snag him now, especially if we can sit in and listen to Al-Quida's plans and intercept as many terrorist acts as possible. If we just storm in and take him, Al-Quida will regroup elsewhere in another few years and start over without him. We'll either "capture" him when we finally stabilize Iraq, as a sort of trump play, when Al-Quida is at its utmost weakest, or (more likely) right before election time to make the Bush Administration and the Republican party look like heroes.

Regardless, we're not making a move on him quite yet.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by GtrCzarIII
since the crusades like 1000 years ago christians have been trying to fk with the muslims and failed. still they are nations completely dominated by alpha males and whos religion is also this way. They are now like we were in the anglo saxon and viking times..really brutal because women were not involved.

You do realize that women are much more worthless in Muslim culture than modern-day American culture, right?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by Riddler
I'm positive that, at least the US intelligence if not all of our allies', know exactly where he is. We may even have agents or sleepers with him personally on a daily basis. But we're not going to snag him now, especially if we can sit in and listen to Al-Quida's plans and intercept as many terrorist acts as possible.
Regardless, we're not making a move on him quite yet.

+1

Theres only one of him, and tons of individual terrorists so once you get a big chunk of them out of the way

BOOM HEADSHOT
He derided President Bush, saying events in Iraq have gotten "out of control" and the American leader "is like the one who plows and sows the sea: He harvests nothing but failure."

..........BURN!!!

so true.
Quote by Riddler
You do realize that women are much more worthless in Muslim culture than modern-day American culture, right?

yeah glad you got the jist of what i was saying, i hope!
DAMN IT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS.

-1 for me
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius