i need help with writing lyrics...like i dont know how to start it an have a good sound with it...do i write lyrics or i find chords etc then lyrics? i have ideas on what to write but just dont know how to what i wish into lyrics.
----------------------------------
My Gear-
Black And White Crate Fat Strat
Black Yamaha AE500
Blue Aria Acoustic
Crate VTX30B
Behringer HBO1 Hellbabe
Clayton .80mm Picks
Levy's Strap
Okay.
First off, it's so much easier to write lyrics and then find chords for them because then you have the rythem.
Second, don't worry if at first writings hard, it is. If you sit down and force yourself to write (at least with me) i get nothing but crap. Just wait til you see something or just think in your head of stuff that would work well into a song. Somewhat vague i know, but it works for me.
All in all, don't sweat it, it all comes with time.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
There's another forum here, techniques, there you'll find a lyrics tips thread and plenty of threads to help you.

Please read each forums rules before you post in them.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by European Son
Wrong forum. Songwriting And Lyrics Techniques sub-forum right above.

*reported*

Little harsh man, the report not nescessary, just direct him to the right place.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa