well i have seen threads for lots of genres on here but none for post hardcore so tell me what you think of post hardcore and who are your favorite bands discuss
How hard is it to remember your user name?

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place for this, I'd look in the hardcore forum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
How hard is it to remember your user name?

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place for this, I'd look in the hardcore forum.

i dunn why, but this made me laugh,
but anyway, his name is 1234543 just double the numbers
not tat hard
I just saw a bunch of numbers, I didn't look that closely
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I just saw a bunch of numbers, I didn't look that closely

ah.

well to TS,
I suggest you learn to use the search bar before posting threads, and your too new to make your own threads now,
you must first learn the ways of us pit dwellers
Quote by GuitarHero0715
ah.

well to TS,
I suggest you learn to use the search bar before posting threads, and your too new to make your own threads now,

ok thanks but this site confuses me i mean i searched post hardcore thread and came up with this guy and every band he said i thought were post hardcore but then everyone said there not post hardcore this band is post hardcore and they were bands i never heard of. Now i always thought bands with both singing and screaming were post hardcore but i guess not and i really cant understand what genre you would call bands like alexisonfire, old funeral for a friend, senses fail stuff like that coz there not emo there not hardcore there not screamo and there not post hardcore anyone know?
Quote by GuitarHero0715
ah.

well to TS,

This isn't the Pit, n00b.

+I don't think a post-hardcore thread is really necessary, as some of these bands are talked about in Hardcore, and some in here, so just post seperate band threads (i.e the Thursday one) if you want to talk specifically about post-hardcore stuff.
Quote by 11223344554433
ok thanks but this site confuses me i mean i searched post hardcore thread and came up with this guy and every band he said i thought were post hardcore but then everyone said there not post hardcore this band is post hardcore and they were bands i never heard of. Now i always thought bands with both singing and screaming were post hardcore but i guess not and i really cant understand what genre you would call bands like alexisonfire, old funeral for a friend, senses fail stuff like that coz there not emo there not hardcore there not screamo and there not post hardcore anyone know?

Alexisonfire are the only ones out of that list that are post-hardcore, but they're talked about in the hardcore forum primarily, the others are posted in here.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?