Right now I don't use any pedals. I like to keep it pretty simple. My band plays a lot of heavy stuff and some clean. What pedals should I buy.
Reverb is sweet for solos.
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
David Hassolhoff Is the god of death metal

Quote by Kantroce
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My gear
Schecter Tempest Custom
Peavey VK112
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Xotic Effects AC Boost
Rocktron Tri-Wah
Delay and Wah for your solos
A chorus for cleans
And a phaser for any time you might want it.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Boss Digi-Delay would work. Boss has another cool pedal called the Super Shifter. If u play metal, and have some harmonies that u cant rly pull off live, it has a harmonizer, which is cool. it also is like a Whammy without a foot pedal i think. its awesome. IMO, a BYOC Flanger would be awesome. u should buy one of the kits and DIY the thing. I second the Metal Muff and maybe a Crybaby from Hell or a Slash Crybaby.
Quote by Doodleface
Delay and Wah for your solos
A chorus for cleans
And a phaser for any time you might want it.

pretty much sums up what you need

just add in a tubescreamer(the ts9dx/the one with the addtional gain knob) and your pretty much set
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
I just want to add somthing cool to my setup. I havent really experimented with many pedals. I use the delay on my marshall but that's about it. I do need a tunner for shows unstead of just tunning out loud.
Overdrive (go for a Maxon tubescreamer, much better than the Ibanez)
Delay
Wah
Chorus

IncuEdit: If you need a tuner, go Planet Waves or Peterson
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
im just like u dude and like it simple, i use my phase 90 the most just for solos. so i say a phaser.