Hey guys is there anyway to check if certain downloads on limewire dont have any bad things? As i dont usually download programs from limewire
Last edited by Hayzed at Sep 7, 2007,
just dont download anything that is unusually large or small, and only download it in formats that you are familiar with.

i've downloaded plenty of 'bad things' but not .exe and stuff, so it didnt get my computer.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by Hayzed
Is 166MB big for GP5?

No it's right.
And I download to a portable hard drive then scan that before putting them on my pc.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by Hayzed
Hey guys is there anyway to check if certain downloads on limewire dont have any bad things? As i dont usually download programs from limewire

Avoid limewire like the plague. BitTorrent is the way forward my yellow-headed friend.

..It's a quote from the simpsons.

..The last part anyway.

..I think.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Don't download all the ones that come up when you do a search and it comes up titled as your search but with an unusually low file size, they're dodgy!
Also, don't download ANY .exe or .zip files. NEVER!

I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew