Can somebody give the at least the maker of the guitar that carlos is playing. It looks like a Carvin but I'm not sure....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpPb2cVswlI&mode=related&search=
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
PRS Santana version probably. that's what he plays.
Gear for now:
Ibanez RG370DX
Line 6 Spider III 30
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by rocker138
Quote by frozen_soul
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol

Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay
Sure looks like a Carvin but the peghead's not right. PRS?

^Samm beat me too it.
Its definitely a PRS Custom/CE 22 of some description. It's not an SE and it's definitely not a Carvin. It sounds like a PRS Custom, IT looks like a PRS CUstom, and it is as far as i know. I only know one of his sigs and that aint the one I know
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
That would be the guitar that the Santana series are copies of. Paul Reed Smith made that himself, specifically for Carlos. He's had several of them over the years, but they're all made by the man himself.
Quote by which ones pink
That would be the guitar that the Santana series are copies of. Paul Reed Smith made that himself, specifically for Carlos. He's had several of them over the years, but they're all made by the man himself.
True, but he has also been known to play a Santana II straight from the warehouse.
Quote by guitarnoize
I don't think I've ever seen Santana play anything other than a PRS?
He has also played Gibson SG's and Les Pauls over the years.