Ok so I learnt the whole of "Highway Chile" by the God that is Mr. Hendrix APART from the part with the chord C#7#9. How the hell are you meant to do this chord?!

-0---
-5---
-4---
-3---
-4---
-----
Gear: Lindo victory flying V, Orange 30w practice amp, Jazz iii guitar picks, mobile phone apps for tuner and metronome.
what a sweet chord, umm about playing it, middle finger on the A string, index on D, ring on G, pinky on B.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Ah, another chord made famous by Hendrix. And GD DC got the fingering dead on for accurate an accurate sound.
OMFG. I just relised now, after I've made this WHOLE THREAD FOR NOTHING that it's a five and not a seven. That's why I thought it was impossible!
Gear: Lindo victory flying V, Orange 30w practice amp, Jazz iii guitar picks, mobile phone apps for tuner and metronome.
Quote by Trey Spruance
OMFG. I just relised now, after I've made this WHOLE THREAD FOR NOTHING that it's a five and not a seven. That's why I thought it was impossible!

gone." - J.Lansdowne
Yeah I feel retarded now. I know this chord well as well, it appears in Purple Haze (which I know) and a Mr. Bungle song I also know.
yea man dont worry about it
gone." - J.Lansdowne