Ok so today at lunch, everyone was all calm and eating, and then I heard a scream and I look and there was this huge swarm of bees! it looked so kool. then (since I have P.E. Afterwards) they made us all go back into the locker rooms while the kicked the bees out, everyone made so much noise, kicking the lockers and doing all this crap. and this teacher got really pissed, and I know him too, he barely shows any emotion, but this time he was like "dang dood!" so yea it was a kool experience, everyone lived but, yea

anyone have any experience like this at school?

EDIT: i forgot to mention that my teacher mentioned i think 5,000 but i think she exaggerated, it was about 500 or something like that.
Last edited by thefoundationof at Sep 7, 2007,
no, but one time there was a random dog chilling in our field and one kid punched it and the dog snapped and went crazy and everyone had to go inside.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
umm back in bc like 97 or 98 there was a bear attack . Cops came to place the bear in the woods.
Quote by Zoso92
in my middle school there was a bunny running around the halls

Wow you're in middle school and you already have good tastes in music?

I didn't get into Floyd until my sophmore year.

When I was in middle school I listened to a lot of whiney pop punk
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
In 10th grade, a rat apparently fell into the heater and died in my English class.

Stunk up the whole hallway, we had to have class in the library for a week because it cooked into the heater
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
Reminds me of today..we saw a couple bee's coming out of the pipe outside our shop room so me and a few friends look one friends like hmm *kicks pipe*

I have never seen that many bee's in my life..we ran like hell.
One time a dog ran through my school and 5 or 6 teachers were chasing it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
There was once a raccoon outside of elementary school 6 hours before school so we weren't allowed to go outside.

and I guess I didn't help by kicking it towards the school doors.
Quote by etherealprince
In 10th grade, a rat apparently fell into the heater and died in my English class.

Stunk up the whole hallway, we had to have class in the library for a week because it cooked into the heater

That happened here too and again when I used the heating vent in the bathroom as a urinal.
yeah theres tons of yellow jackets here but we just kinda learn to rub them off
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by etherealprince

Yummy
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
"They're like sheep, you can't kill them!"
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
on wenesday or thursday this week there was a fire drill and it was real. the teachers thought it was a drill so at the entrance they had us wait like 2 mins and they said go back upstairs turned out it was real next thing u noe fire fighters are in the school. stupid ass teachers -_-
my middle school gets bear attacks, snakes, deers, hawks, all these crazy stuff really often. it's near the mountains. my brother goes there now, and he frequently gets stuck in school for a good hour afterschool because the cops don't let'em out.

i'm glad im in college now. 2hr of studying each day ftw!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Back when I was in school, the most exciting thing that happened was a colony of mice that lived in the wall cavity of the cookery classes... they called in exterminators who poisoned them all but for some reason they didn't get cleared up.

Three days later, maggot city. Someone got pushed into the wall during a fight and the whole thing collapsed (shoddy plywood partition walls got eaten almost through by said mice pre-death).

Cue trauma.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Someone let loose a ton of crickets at my school a couple of years ago
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by soundgarden1986
Last year, some kids dressed up a Pacman and the ghosts and walked around the school.

That is the greatest idea ever.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
just the other day, i was watching the news (up here in Canada) and they said something about a ****load of bee's missing...haha
Quote by Garret.
no, but one time there was a random dog chilling in our field and one kid punched it and the dog snapped and went crazy and everyone had to go inside.

I lol'd

One year as a senor prank, one kid put a dead coon in the vents. It smelled for 3 days before they figured out where it was coming from.
Needless to say someone said something
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
on wenesday or thursday this week there was a fire drill and it was real. the teachers thought it was a drill so at the entrance they had us wait like 2 mins and they said go back upstairs turned out it was real next thing u noe fire fighters are in the school. stupid ass teachers -_-

One time these kids ordered a whole bunch of pizza's to the school and coincidentally a kid pulled the alarm.

One hell of a busy office...
Last year some dude with a gun roamed the campus. We were on lock down for hours :-/
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by thefoundationof
Ok so today at lunch, everyone was all calm and eating, and then I heard a scream and I look and there was this huge swarm of bees! it looked so kool. then (since I have P.E. Afterwards) they made us all go back into the locker rooms while the kicked the bees out, everyone made so much noise, kicking the lockers and doing all this crap. and this teacher got really pissed, and I know him too, he barely shows any emotion, but this time he was like "dang dood!" so yea it was a kool experience, everyone lived but, yea

anyone have any experience like this at school?

EDIT: i forgot to mention that my teacher mentioned i think 5,000 but i think she exaggerated, it was about 500 or something like that.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually I completely believe you.

I just really want to see the shenanigans of a swarm of bees in school.
Last edited by superunknown at Sep 8, 2007,
yesterday night, it was marching band practice, and at the end of it, a lot of people were talking and goofing off while the director was giving off instructions, so he had us stand at attention (head up, shoulders back, stand perfectly still) for 3 minutes, and every time he saw someone move, he would restart. needless to say, we stood there for around 10 minutes, while being swarmed by mosquitoes. the second he told us we were at ease, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, knelt down and started scratching their arms, legs, necks, faces. it was hilarious, even though I'm pretty sure I lost a quarter ounce of blood

edit: okay mayby just a little bit of an exaggeration, nonetheless, it was funny as hell
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Last edited by theacousticpunk at Sep 8, 2007,
My friends were walking to school and they found 2 black labs and released them in the school. Now THAT was funny.
in 9th grade there were birds stuck in the vent with baby birds
and all class you could here
"chrip chrip chrip"
reallyannoying
well lets saay there was no chriping when monday strolled along

theydied
Apparently for a senior prank a couple years back, some kids let a ton of chickens loose in the school.

..The administration was not amused.

Then last year, this one girl told everyone that our school went on lock down because "some crazy guy was gonna shoot up the school." The real story was that some guy punched some kid at the dentist and stole $10 and then drove by our school and ran into a tree, and was arrested. Almost the same thing.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by theacousticpunk
yesterday night, it was marching band practice, and at the end of it, a lot of people were talking and goofing off while the director was giving off instructions, so he had us stand at attention (head up, shoulders back, stand perfectly still) for 3 minutes, and every time he saw someone move, he would restart. needless to say, we stood there for around 10 minutes, while being swarmed by mosquitoes. the second he told us we were at ease, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, knelt down and started scratching their arms, legs, necks, faces. it was hilarious, even though I'm pretty sure I lost a quarter ounce of blood

edit: okay mayby just a little bit of an exaggeration, nonetheless, it was funny as hell

youre lucky
i hadtostand at attention for two hours at militarycamp
A deer ran through the window of the industrial arts room in my junior high school. Yep, thats Canada for ya.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
kangaroos used to fight in my old school. me and my friends cheered them on, and bet (for bragging rights) on the winner. it was heaps of fun.

and there were birds that laid eggs every second year in the middle of the school grounds, and they went nuts if you came near them.

the roos were the best though. it was so much fun. they really smashed each other!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!